eating out in sunny beach

eating out in sunny beach

Postby pip balfe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm

DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT TOGETHER A LIST OF NICE PLACES TO EAT ETC WE ALL KNOW A BOUT DEJANNIES BUT I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY MORE AS GOOD WE COULD PUT TOGETHER A DIRECTORY BIT LIKE EGON RONEY WITHOUT THE COST (DONT FORGET LOCATION)

i DID FIND LAST YEAR I NEEDED MEDICATION FOR MY GRAND CHILDREN AND USED THE DRUG STORE ON THE FRONT AND PAID 3 TIMES THE PRICE AS THE LITTLE PLACE NEAR THE SITE, THESE LITTLE BITS OF KNOWLAGE HELPS TO KEEP DOWN THE COST OF THE HOLIDAY SO WE CAN ALL HAVE MORE FLIGHTS AND REALY ENJOY OUR INVESTMENTS

PIP :lol:
pip balfe

Re: eating out in sunny beach

Postby bgordon88 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 pm

I have noticed you get much better value if you eat away from the seafront.
The restaurant at NFC isn't bad ;-)
bgordon88

Postby pip balfe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:41 pm

YES IT IS GOOD ATE THERE MOST LUNCH TIMES ,WENT TO THE CHINESE ONE NIGHT ON THE MAIN DRAG GOT MASSIVE PORTIONS @ ENGLISH PRICES IT WAS DREADFULL :lol:
pip balfe

Postby June » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm

There is the Condor which is next to the post office on the main road this is about the same price ad Djannys also as busy,

The lighthouse which is on the opposite side of the road to the Condor, also quite cheap large beer is 1lv

Atol which is good thiss located on the start of the market on the opposite side of the road from the Kuban hotel again cheap

The Mermaid which is the other end of the resort going towards Nessebar, it is just past Royal Dreams next to the football stadium it is a wooden built restaurant not the poshed it look at very good and cheap.

Maria Revas this is just before Royal Dreams excellent food and a very nice restaurant, more expensive but a very nice place to go if you wish to go somewhere special

The Polyusi complex which is on the main road just past the Poly clinic on the opposite side of the road, going towards St Vlas this hotel has an excellent restaurant also some nice pool side restaurants in there although they are not that cheap.

Hope this helps a little
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby BWFC » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am

i like that place farther up than djannys on the same side goin towards NFC pizzas are wonderfull
BWFC

Postby pip balfe » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 am

thanks a lot keep them coming :lol:
pip balfe

Postby S Haycox » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 am

"Brother's Restaurant" in the heart of central Sunny Beach is a fastastic place to eat, excellent good quality food at reasonable prices, serving staff very friendly, the tractor drawn train stops just outside. :D
S Haycox

Postby tiancindy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi you should try Bistro Billys aswell brilliant pork and chicken skewers and veggie platters, if you carry on walking past Brothers its just round the corner on the right x
tiancindy

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB