Purchasing Property

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Purchasing Property

Postby kaykev1409 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:09 pm

My partner and I purchased a property, through MRI, two years ago now, this was off plan, and my partner went to Bulgaria to look at these properties. Like everyone else who has purchased through MRI, he chose to purchase an apartment in Marina View, with the promise of the guaranteed rental. Like everyone else this was verbal and nothing was down in writing.
We have complained time and time again about the lack of information given by MRI, and have even spoken to the MD at the company. At one point the group of people that went out with my partner, still keep in touch, and some of them have even threatned to go to Watchdog, for the way they have treated people, and mislead them.
I can honestly say throughout this, the only people that have been really helpful are FORTNOKS themselves. So thank You Fortnoks. The best thing we can do is to try and make a good thing out of this, and NEVER purchase anything again from MRI :(
Hope other people reading this have not been put off by purchasing.
kaykev1409

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:58 am

You may want to read this article in the Sunday Times a while back about MRI.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... _1,00.html

Postby kaykev1409 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:06 pm

It does make interesting reading. Shame the article was not available before we purchased two years ago.

Thanks for that post.
kaykev1409

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:12 pm

MRI appear to be really bad news.

They have taken out legal actions stopping them being discussed on MyBugaria and holiday-truths web forums.

Read into that what you will :?

Postby kaykev1409 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:54 pm

I have also seen this.
http://groups.google.de/group/real_esta ... c4ae?hl=de

Hope the link works
kaykev1409

MRI

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi,I purchased two apartments through MRI two years ago with the promise of rental agreements on completion which of course was a load of rubbish,I have complained to MRI on several occasions about this and unbeleivably they say it is my fault as I shouldnt have beleived what I was told by THEIR salesman.Thank goodness FortNoks seem to be a genuine company because MRI are not and I would not recommend anyone to use them to buy in any country :cry: at all. :cry: :cry:

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:41 pm

I have yet to hear of anybody who has had good expereiences with MRI. Is there anybody.........................................?
kaykev1409

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:03 pm

........ if there is they better be quick in posting as it probably won't be long before MRI stop any discussions about them on this forum as well :?

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:45 pm

I take it there is nobody out there that has been happy then.................????? :(
kaykev1409

MRI

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:47 pm

Took MRI to task recently at one of their overseas property shows and they took down my details. Haven't heard from them since. I pointed out I felt I was misled and I'd been told that MRI people at that time, 2yrs ago, have left the company... :(

Re: MRI

Postby starlite » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:Took MRI to task recently at one of their overseas property shows and they took down my details. Haven't heard from them since. I pointed out I felt I was misled and I'd been told that MRI people at that time, 2yrs ago, have left the company... :(

When I also complained to MRI about being misled they also advised me that the agent who had dealt with us, no longer worked for the company?
Funny that :?
starlite

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:09 am

Very funny that, evrey dealing we have with them. always the same story, they have left the company, so you get frustrated again explaining the whole story, for what............................. so they 'leave' and you're back to square one.

How can this company keep getting away with this.......................? :twisted:

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:36 pm

They keep getting away with it because they use the best legal resources to keep the bad news and horror stories quiet.

I am a regular on the MyBulgaria forum and you can't even mention there name good or bad in any postings. They even insisted that all previous postings be removed.

Mark my words someone from MRI will spot this thread and the same thing will happen here :evil:

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:18 pm

we will just have to be careful when we speak about THEM!!!!!!
kaykev1409

Postby leigh & andrea » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:52 pm

This should not happen on the independent owners website, this site is set up for owners to speak their mind on any issue relating to buying and owning a Fort Noks apartment. www.fn-owners.co.uk
leigh & andrea

Next

Return to GENERAL