Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:12 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
We were out and about yesterday and the temperature got to 16 degrees, it felt so warm like spring, lets hope it is here to stay. Lovely blue sky and calm sea again this morning. Building work continues all day long around us, the Malibu bar (next to Mfb) is doing a rouring trade now Robinson's bar has gone, but they close at 4 oclock, so no good to us for a tea time drink, so still no drinking hole for us. Although rumour has it that Pako's might open soon, so will just have to wait and see. Will keep you updated.
Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:51 am

Good morning all,
Another lovely morning here in Elenite, sun shining and warm. Yesterday was a great day, I was able to sit on our balcony and catch some sun, it was really warm. It got cold as soon as the sun went in but a nice day had. We shall be having a BBQ on the beach at the weekend if the weather keeps up, so you are all invited to join. Hubby just informed me, that I can have the day off today as it is my birthday, so I shall get another day in the sun. Yippee. Enjoy your day.
Chow for now. Must go and look for my presents !!!
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:16 am

Good morning all,
Lovely sunshine again today, nice calm sea and getting warmer. Thank you all for your e cards yesterday for my birthday and birthday wishes. Had a lovely day, and being in Bulgaria made it very special. Temperatures are really picking up now, it got to 20 degrees yesterday in Sunny beach, maybe warmer today as there is no wind. So a busy day a head, to make up for my day off yesterday, have a great weekend everyone.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:37 am

Temperatures rose over 20 degrees yesterday, it really was warm, no coats for the first time in a long time. Sat on the beach tea time and watched the sun set. Definately having a BBQ this afternoon on the beach. Hope you are all having a good weekend, more later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:56 am

Happy Monday all from another sunny day in Elenite,

A lovely weekend had here, with sunshine through out, nice warm temperatures, and a couple of early evenings spent on the beach. We did our BBQ on Saturday, it was so peaceful, just sunning ourselves, eating and a few drinks. When it got colder, we put more wood on the BBQ and sat round a little fire. A few of the workers joined us for a beer, as the Malibu bar was closed, so they had some food and drink. A very good weekend had.

Have a good day.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:25 am

Morning all,

Glad you are enjoying the updates, we will keep them coming. The bit of waste land next to Marina, no work has started there yet. Still a waste land, but at the other side of the waste land next to Coral beach and Alex beach, building work is there, more apartments, but this does not effect any views on Marina. The coctail bars is still being worked on, we will update photos today.
So all is well here with another sunny day in store. Very spring like, some trees are already budding.
Have a good day all,
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:08 am

Good morning all,
Yes another sunny day here in Elenite, long may it continue. Tan coming along nicely !!
Driving through sunny beach yesterday and the clean up for start of season has started. All roads being cleaned, most bars and restaurants getting ready, re painting and preparing for the season. They seem to have started early, a good sign. Some expect the holiday season to be mid March, some expect April, but definately earlier than previous years.
They have started stocking the shop at Nfc and the gym is looking good. As are the gardens, everywhere and everyone busy.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:57 am

Good morning all,
Sun trying to get out, a little cloudy today, but very mild temperature's. Was able to sit on the balcony at 9 pm last night, nice and warm. Had another BBQ for tea last night, so peaceful with just the noise of a fishing boat and a beautiful sun set to look at. Priceless. A very romantic setting. We have a National Bank Holiday here on Monday, for Independance day, so looking forward to joining in the celebrations.
Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:04 am

Good morning all and Happy Friday,
Hope you are all set for the weekend. Weather for the weekend here is sunshine, so no doubt a few tea time drinks on the beach, and another bbq, this is the life. Make the most while the sun is shining. I think we deserve it after the minus 23 temperatures ! Weather like this, the holiday season could start in Feb ! Well all enjoy your weekend, more later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby paul and louise » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi Sean and Di,

Glad to hear you have settled in so well, your doing a great job of reporting all the latest news and building work at Elenite. You have become everyones eyes and ears!!!

On that note, can you tell us if there is still a road leading down to the beach next to messambria as we are wondering if we will still have a sea view from our apartment. Just trying to imagine how close to us the sea eye and restaurant are going to be, we are in C5 the 3rd floor.

Did you hear about the earthquake we had here?? Yes the earth realy did move for us!!! It was at 1am in the morning, quite frightening realy! There was alot of loud noise then the house shook! The next day on the news it said Lincolnshire was the epicenter but it had been felt all over the uk, another reason to stay were you are!

Take care both of you,

Louise and Paul xx
paul and louise

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:12 am

Good morning all from a very warm and sunny Elenite,
Paul and Louise, you are still able to walk down to the beach from that side of Mfb and we do believe you still have your sea view. Hope you are both well and look forward to seeing you soon. My mum told me about the earth quake, how scary. Feel terrible, all we are getting is lovely sunshine at the moment ! Today is a Bank Holiday and were are off for a BBQ on the beach, such a hard life, but it has to be done.
Take care, see you soon.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 am

Had a lovely Bbq yesterday, lots of sunshine, good food and company. A good afternoon had by all. So peaceful, but all back to work today. Work continues all around. Competion dates for Robinsons complex is July, Taliana is September. Monestry apts is May. Be nice to see it all complete.
Have a good day all more later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:21 am

Good morning all,
Well no sunshine this morning, cloudy and a bit of drizzle. Yesterday the temperature by 2 pm was 30 degrees. It was roasting. The nice weather we have had has brought out all the green fields and trees. The big oak has started to bud, as like most of the trees now. Starting to look really pretty. For those of you who remember the dear puppies Ali & Buster, they have a new home now in a little village called Goritsa. They have a lovely family taking good care of them, and it is only 30 minute drive, so we can go and visit. Work has started on Zornitsa sands after the fire, so should all be ready again for the summer. Work has started on the under pass between Panorama and Crown fort. The shop is now open on Nessebar fort. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:34 am

Good morning all,
Still cloudy in Elenite, will be loosing my tan soon ! All is well here, building work continues all around. The shop on Nfc now open and looking good, plenty of stock, sweets, cleaning products, alcohol. All cheaply priced. 1 litre of vodka for 9 lev (3.20p) adjoining coffee shop, machine coffee 20p. Very helpful staff. Work continues on the Cocktail bar at Panorama.
More later enjoy your day.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Sorry for no update this morning. But no it was not a hangover !!! No there was no illness !! go on guess..... it was a power cut on a Friday as well ! I was sat at computer ready for my updates, then bang... gone. So off I went to Bourgas, just got back and power on, not sure how long it was off. Low and behold when I did get back, power on and the sun was out. There is a god ! But as a special treat, new photos tomorrow instead to make amends.
Oh by the way, I will be the only lady working tomorrow now due to power cut. It is Ladies day in Bulgaria, every woman has the day off, and spoilt rotten. The ladies usually go out to lunch (no men) or shopping and can do what ever they choose. So after my post and photo update, God help Sean, I will run him ragged. Chuckle chuckle.
Chow for now, have a great weekend everyone.
Di and Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL