Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby ginger222 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Hi Di & Sean,
I was out there recently and managed to see the Dolphins, so thanks for your info, unfortunately I would not know if I saw you as all though I have heard a lot about your great kitchen fitting, I don't know what you look like. I didn't know about you 4 year ago when I bought and just got uncle bulgaria at Blue Eden to fit mine, and though people tell me it is nice, I find that the matt splashback panel and worktop allways dry streaky no matter how much effort I put in, even if I dry it off, any suggestions?
Well keep on posting your blogs it will keep me up to date till I am over again later in the year. :D :D :D
ginger222

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 am

Hi all from a muggy Elenite,
Wow again, too too hot here at the moment and a storm is predicted. Looked like a storm brewing during the week, but it came to nothing. So glad for the sea and pool to cool down. Oh and a cold beer. :wink: Dolphins are out and about everyday, they seemed rather excited when the storm was due, could not believe how many dolphins were out and performing. Brilliant. :D
Ginger, glad that you got to see the dolphins, sorry we never got to meet. Give us a shout when you are next over and we will look into your kitchen issue.
Hope you are all well, all great, good and hot here.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ginger222 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks for the reply, I dont have internet abroad so I am unaware how to get in touch with you, We are next over first 2 weeks in September,Thomas Cook allowing as we have our flights through them.
We went to that Robinsons bar, had lunch then chilled on the beach, about 4pm the dolphins came there was 4 of them but they didnt stay long.Enjoy the sun it is not so good here, lots of rain
Chow for now
ginger222

Postby Marcus » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi all, Di hasn't posted for a while does anyone know if everything is ok?
Marcus

Postby Bridget » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 am

I have also missed Di's posting's but I think with the summer season they have been so busy and I will be seeing her in, YEAH 2 week's time, can't wait.. :D :D
Bridget

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 am

Good morning all from a hot Elenite,
All is well and good here thank you all, just very busy with the season. The weather has been very very hot over the last few weeks and very busy with the tourist. Never known Messambria this busy. Elenite area also very busy. Marcus I will pm you and Bridget look forward to catching up when you are over.
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Marto » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 am

Hi Di & Sean,

Just started reading your blog, its a cracking read its like a book that you cant put down.
Also had a look at your website, very informative and interesting, I've registered on it and waiting for the return email.
We bought our apartment in 2006 but have had 2 years away from Bulgaria for various reasons.
Having missed the place we have booked a quick 1 week holiday in 2 weeks time and intend to spend 4/5 weeks over there next year, I'm really buzzing I cant wait, anyway must dash, must see what's been happening over the last 2 years I've got a blog to read. :wink:
Marto

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Good afternoon all,
I would like to apologise for not doing any updates of late, but due to a recent illness I have not been able to continue with updates. It has also been a very busy and hot season. I will keep you informed of my health and hope to get back on my feet soon.
Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the hot and sunny weather in Bulgaria. Look forward to catching up with you all soon.
Kind regards
Di
Chow for now. :D
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby brenlu » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:00 am

I hope you are feeling better Di and all the best to yourself and Sean, thought you were just taking a well deserved break.
brenlu

Postby Westpark » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Wishing you a speedy Recovery Di and up and about soon.
Hilary and Ronnie xx
Westpark

Postby Annieb » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Hope you are soon feeling much better Di. I'm sure the boiling hot weather has not helped with being ill! We were there from July 20th for ten days and it was absolutely red hot - too hot for us really. For once in my life I was glad to return to the UK and cooler weather. Anyway, look after yourself.
Best wishes
Annieb

Postby daveryan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi Di

Hope you are soon better, I have missed reading your posts.

Heather
daveryan

Postby sean » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 am

GOOD MORNING, IN PROCESS OF BUILDING NEW WEBSITE, SO PICS WILL BE COMING SOON ,PLENTY OF BUILDING WORK GOING ON ST VLAS ,SUNNY BEACH,, NEW AIRPORT TERMINAL COMING ON WELL, THEY ARE ALSO MAKING DUAL CARRIAGEWAY FROM AIRPORT TO POMMORIE. WEATHER STILL GOOD EXPECTING TEMP EARLY 30S TO MID 30S NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.. HAVE A HAPPY DAY SEAN
sean

Postby Linds » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 am

Is the new terminal at Bourgas because we never noticed any building work when we were there last week. Marion.
Linds

Postby Barry Aspden » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:22 am

Hi Sean,
Thanks for the info/update. :D
Barry
Barry Aspden

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL