Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby sean » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 am

HI GOOG MORNING,SORRY ABOUT PICS WORKING ON IT ,ME NOT HI TECH PERSON,, OK WEATHER BEEN FANTASTIC OVER WEEKEND EARLY/MID 20S PEOPLE HAVING WALKS ,PLAYING,SUNBATHING ON THE BEACHES AND A FEW TAKING A DIP ,IVE NOT KNOWN BEING THIS HOT IN NOV FOR A WHILE. STILL MAYEM DOWN IN LOWER VLAS, THEY STARTED DIGGING FOR ANOTHER 3 PROJECTS OVER WEEKEND, MAINLY OPP CARWASH BY LUXOR , COMPLEXES POPPING UP LIKE WILD MUSHROOMS, STALLS AND RIDES GETTING SET UP FOR TANKOVO DAY WHICH IS THIS FRIDAY ,,,OK AV A GOODEN
sean

Saw One Property Service

Postby sean » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

Good Day!

Just to let you know Great News from Saw One Property Service, formerly known to you as Saw One Services has a brand new website, for your convenience.
We are still very much available to carry out all types of building and maintenance work. Our philosophy still applies, 'No Job is TOO Small!'. We are busy with a few jobs wheer we are making some fantastic Tailor Made Kitchens for our new customers, plus lots more happening in the world of Saw One Property Service. You can contact us 7 days a week via the website ... Sean :D

sean

Drinks Later!

Postby sean » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 am

Good Morning weather still holding out down here, sun coming up clear blue skies. I think we are in for a mild one again. We shall have to wait and see, new road from Airport coming on well. Some long termers leaving us tomorrow, so I am out tonight for goodbye, Xmas, New Year and Missing Birthday drinks, looking forward to it! All complexes looking good. Gardens attended to, stone work on walls up our end looking good! Steelfixers have turned up next to Supermarket, so will keep you udated… Go Get Em!
sean

Postby Garyjs » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi Sean

We like you're new website, especially the blog page http://www.sawonepropertyservice.com/index.php/en/latest-news-saw-one-property-service

See you in 2013

Gary & Kim
Garyjs

Postby sean » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 am

Thanks gary and kim ,will catch up with you next year, weather still unbeliveable down here (or up here) depending were you are from, clear skies again today but slight chill in the winds,still wearing shorts and t shirt.airport terminal coming on well ,must say very impressive and very well built ,took a few pics and will put em on web site over weekend talking of weekend have a nice one......
sean

Sun Still Shining at Sunny Beach!

Postby sean » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Good Evening. It has been really warm again here at Sunny Beach. The sun is still cracking the whip, with top temperatures for this time of year. People are still swimming in the sea and are sunbathing on the beaches enjoying the good weather. But the temperature in evening is dropping fast. You can read more by visiting my latest news on Saw One Property Service Website! See You there.... Sean :D
sean

Postby sean » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm

HI ,WEATHER TOOK A CHANGE YESTERDAY TEMPS AND WINDS BALTIC THOUGHT WINTER HERE ,,COLD THIS MORNING NOW SUN OUT CRACKING THE WIP,,ROASTING MAYBE LATE TEENS EARLY 20S...BUILDING WORK UP ELENITE HAS STARTED AGAIN CONCRETE PUMPING TILL 3 IN MORNING TUESDAY NITE, BOTH SITES AV WORKERS ON EM,,,,ST VLAS SKY LINE CHANGING BY THE SECOND ,COUPLE MORE CRANES GONE UP ,STILL DIGGING C IF I CAN PUT SOME PICS ON WEEKEND AV A GOODEN
sean

Lots Going on at Sunny Beach, Weather Still Dry!

Postby sean » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Good Afternoon. Been superb weekend, weather wise, mainly dry and sunny with good temperatures. Work continues all over now..
Please Visit my blog to keep yourself up to date with images in and around Sunny Beach
building-work-going-on-everywhere-busy-days-at-sunny-beach
sean

Postby purkyuk » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi Sean,
Will this new highway from the airport to St Vlas run directly in front of NFC/HFC? or are they building a new one behind??
Thanks mate
purkyuk

Postby sean » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 pm

HI PURKYUK,, the new road at the moment is being layed from airport to pommorrie,from pommorie to acheloy next year, the road then diverts just before acheloy and goes round the town with new bridge over river and then joins back up at the roundabout at lidl,,,hope that sheds some light,,, there is no plans at moment to divert traffic from the main road outside complex,,hence fort noks paying for the bridge that has been built! they have just started building more complexes just past bridge on right hand side( not fort noks) so when you come back next year, sunny beach will be connected to that road , its truly amazing the amount of construction going on , everyday more and more machines turning up,,, ok while im in hot seat ,the workers on pfb doing external plastering and painting are doing a top job and the complex is looking great(brand new) credit were due,i have been to most complexes the last couple of weeks and i have to say there is workers carring out maintenance on all..once i get the hang of posting pics i will add no doubt, weather still ok down/up here ,just getting colder at nite as you would expect,,santa,s got his stool set up all over everywhere selling just about the same as usual ,,rite nite!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi Sean

I have just read your post saying all complexes are looking great ( Brand NEW )

I was at PFB over the weekend selling one of my apartments and saw the painting work being carried out, looked up at block A1 and where they have only painted the top of the block in white paint makes all the rest look grey and dirty. this is not what I would say is a great job and it should have been done a long time ago before it got in the state its in.
Maybe we could have gotten a better return on our investments if the place had of been well maintained.

Phill A2 Privilege
Phill200

Postby sean » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 pm

HI PHILL 200 ,THERE IS WHITE WHERE THERE WAS WHITE BEFORE ,AND RED WHERE THERE WAS RED BEFORE, ITS A TOP CLASS JOB THESE GUYS ARE DOING ! IF YOU ARE RESELLING YOUR APT FORT NOKS ARE DOING YOU PROUD! MANY OTHER COMPLEXES WONT SEE A COAT OF PAINT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE,, YOU PAY UP WITH FORT NOKS AND THEY SHOW UP, I LIVE HERE ALL YEAR ROUND ,I GET NO SPECIAL TREATMENT ,BUT MY STAIRS GET MOPPED DAILY ALL YEAR ROUND ,SECURITY 24/7/365, BINS EMPTYIED NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL,,,,MY COSTS ARE LESS THAN POLL TAX IN UK ,,,,,,,
sean

Postby Phill200 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Sean

Sorry i disagree with your comments regarding Fort Noks doing us proud, we have been waiting for years for the complex to be re-painted and not just touched up. If you think this is a TOP ClASS JOB I would not want to see the finish on any of your work......

Fort Noks have just charged the buyers of my apartment 12 euros per Meter and I am still paying 9 euro PSM for my other apartments, I think this justifies wanting a proper job to be done.

Phill
Phill200

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 am

I dont wish to get in a slagging match, i dont recall doing work for you, if there is a problem then we will discuss it, as for the work being carried out ,i think it is a good job ,but i dont think the other owners on YOUR complex will agree with you, i dont have to tell anybody whats happening just that i have friends and some good clients on your complex, i dont get paid for it ,i spend my own time trying to inform others on a free basis of whats going on ,you cant please everybody! your,s is not the only fn complex others require work as well, gardeners and cleaners on mfb yesterday place spotless lawns cut,leaves picked up . I PERSONALLY AM VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT I PAY ,BUT IF I WAS ONLY USING MY APARTMENT 2 WEEKS A YEAR ,THEN IT WOULD BECOME A VERY EXPENSIVE HOLIDAY, BUT I LIVE HERE ALL YEAR ROUND AND I SEE THE WORKERS DOING THEIR BIT, PUSHING LAWNMOWERS AROUND IN THE MIDDAY SUN , WORKING IN FREEZING TEMPS ..WHY DONT YOU GO TO COMPLEX OWNERS FROM DIFFERENT DEVELOPERS PHIL AND ASK WHAT THEY GET FOR THEIR MONEY!!!!!
sean

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 am

OK (ON A HAPPIER NOTE) THE NEW CARRIGEWAY FROM AIRPORT SET UP THE PAVER AND NOW LAYING TARMAC (PAVER IS THE MACHINE THAT SPREADS THE TARMAC TO THE REQUIRED DEPTH,,,PAVER COS IT PAVES THE WAY!!!!) THEY IN MY OPINION ARE DOING A GOOD JOB , DOING COMPRESSION TESTS ETC,, THEY HAVE NOW CLOSED THE ROAD LEADING DOWN TO MFB AND PFB (NOT THE NEW ONE ,,,THE OLD ONE) COZ WE HAD A LITTLE PIECE SLIDE OF ABOUT 10 TONNES RATHER LARGE HOLE AND TO BE HONEST IT WAS STARTING TO BE A BIT OF A HAIR RAISER,,I WILL TAKE A PIC LATER BYE
sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL