Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Phill200 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 pm

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WALK AROUND WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED, HOW CAN YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT THE PLACE IS LOOKING GREAT WHEN THE FRONT RAILINGS ON YOUR COMPLEX HAVE STARTED TO RUST AWAY ( NOT PAINTED IN YEARS ) AND GRAFITI ALL OVER THE WALLS ON THE BEACHSIDE.
I WOULD RATHER HAVE RECEIVED THE SERVICES I PAY FOR IN MAINTENANCE THAN KISS THE A........ OF THE MANAGERS JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE THERE AND WANT TO CONTINUE TO PROMOTE YOURSELF ON THEIR SITE !!
Phill200

Postby Garyjs » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Phill200, the reason that this thread is heading for 1 Million views is because people like myself like to read what’s going on, i.e. new duel carriageways etc

If you succeed in you’re efforts to piss Sean off, & he stops posting, you may be happier, but a lot of people will not be grateful for you’re efforts

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, why not start your own thread, and those that are interested can read what you have to say, hopefully if you do, you won’t get some prat trying to piss you (& everyone else) off

Cheers

Gary
Garyjs

Postby ginger222 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm

I quite agree with Phill200, I love reading Sean's blogg and seeing the first photos of all the new construction, last year Sean put photos of the new Hotel opposite NFC, and we were able to see it going up step by step, this helps us tremendously as we miss the place during the winter months, so don't p' him off by being negative, there is allways going to be something to gripe about but do it to Fort Nox themselves
ginger222

Postby Linda Lyons » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:40 pm

SEAN,

YOU STATE "WITH FORT NOKS YOU PAY UP AND THEY SHOW UP"THEY MUST BE INVISABLE ON NFC!!,AS I HAVE BEEN,LIKE OTHERS, PAYING FOR THE LAST SEVEN YEARS, AND FAIL TO SEE ANYTHING OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE DONE,OK,YOU HAVE THE POOLS AND LAWNS MAINTAINED,BIG DEAL,WITH LABOUR COSTS BEING SO LOW,MY QUESTION IS "WHERE" ON EARTH IS THE REMAINING MONIES GOING.

PAST TIME FN'S "SHOWED UP" ON NFC AND GIVE IT A GOOD PAINTING,IT HASN'T SEEN PAINT SINCE IT WAS BUILT AND IS STARTING TO RESONABLE A MILITARY BUILDING ,RATHER THEN A HOLIDAY COMPLEX,I FOR ONE WOULD NOT BE PROUD TELLING ANYONE THAT I OWNED AN APT THERE.

COME ON FN'S GET YOUR FINGERS OUT! AND PAINT NFC A NICE CHEERY COLOR,AFTER ALL WE SHOULD ALL BE "PAINTED WITH THE SAME BRUSH"PARDON THE PUN,SEEING AS YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO PAINT ANOTHER COMPLEX,SURELY WE'RE ENTITLED TO THE SAME :( :( :?
Linda Lyons

Postby Linds » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Well put Gary, you echo our sentiments entirely. I also think that ginger agrees with you and not phill like stated.Please keep up the good work Sean, most of us appreciate it.
Marion and Lindsey.
Linds

Postby Phill200 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 pm

OK this is not about BLOGS this is about telling the truth !!!

Garyis I understand that if you want to know what is going on then yes you should read a truthful BLOG, this is more like a comic book and Sean is the hero telling everybody how great the place is looking.

Go upto to Privilege and you may get a glimps into the future, this is not fiction this is the truth and what will happen to your investment. It even took us years to get the pool tiled but I never hear anything about that or the state of the beach in front of Privilege only fantastic BBQs.

Phill
Phill200

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:23 pm

OK PHILL AV IT YOUR WAY ,I WILL PUT A COUPLE OF PICS ON 2MOZ, OF YOUR COMPLEX AND I WILL NOT BOTHER SAYING ANOTHER WORD OR NEWS ABOUT YOUR COMPLEX EVER AGAIN!!!!!! SEEING YOUR ARE THE VOICE ( YOU WERE NOT AROUND A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!) AS FOR ME SUCKING UP TO FORT NOKS YOU ARE WRONG ,I HAVE AN ISSUE I SORT IT OUT FACE TO FACE,,I DON,T BANG THE DRUM LIKE YOU,,YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL YOUR APTS AND YOU SLAG EM OFF (RATNER RINGS A BELL),,MAYBE YOU WANT TO COME HERE AND KEEP YOUR FELLOW OWNERS INFORMED, AND ASK THEM TO ROLL THE RED CARPET OUT FOR YA ...TRUTH IS YOU BIT OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW AND IS EVERYBODYS FAULT BUT YOURS...LINDA YOUR COMPLEX IS HAVING WORKS DONE, THEY ARE DOING BIG WORKS ON THE POOL NEXT TO RESTAURANT ,THAT IS COSTING THOUSANDS,GARDENERS,CLEANERS, ROOF WORKS GETTING DONE ETC ,,,,,ALL IM DOING IS KEEPING OWNERS AWARE OF WHATS HAPPENING HERE ,ROADS,AIRPORT ,LIFE IN GENERAL!!!AS MANY OWNERS LIKE TO SEE OR HEAR WHATS HAPPENING AS THEY HAVE A VALUED INTEREST,,, PHILL I GET 7000 HITS A WEEK ,THAT MEANS THERE IS AN INTEREST IN WHAT I DO FOR FREE ,YES I GET FREE ADVERTISING AND WHY NOT(BECAUSE I GOT BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) LIKE THEY SAY IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOUR WATCHING CHANGE CHANNELS ,,,FIND YOURSELF YOUR OWN BLOG AND BANG YOUR TAMBORINE THERE.....OTHERS THANKYOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT
sean

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 pm

PHILL THE RAILINGS ON MFB ,PFB AND OTHERS AND BALCONY RAILINGS WERE ACCESSIBLE GET PAINTED YEARLY!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT , THEY ARE CLOSE TO SEA ,WHICH HAS SALT WATER IN IT, SALT WATER RUSTS METAL!!! THESE GET PAINTED NORMALLY IN SPRING (WHICH IS APRIL/MAY TIME )...
sean

Postby Phill200 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 pm

The railings on your complex on the beach side have not been painted for years, they are in the same state or worse than what we noticed last year- so I think they must have missed that bit out this SPRING ( April and May ) FACT !!
They have also missed the Grafiti all over the walls FACT !! as well because they would have needed to lean their ladders on that part of the wall to paint the railings or is all of this a part of my imagination.
I wonder how you missed all that grafiti on the walls when you where having BBQs right infront of it, think anybody who lived there would get the management to get it cleaned off !!!!!

Phill
Phill200

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:59 pm

PHILL YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT RAILINGS BUT IF YOU LOOK BACK ON BLOG YOU WILL READ THAT!!!!!!! AS FOR GRAFFITI THAT IS BEACH SIDE ,AND IS NOT FN,S TERRIORTORY THE BEACH IS HELD ON CONCESSION BY PARADISE BEACH HOTEL, AND FN ARE LIMITED TO WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO , SAME AS UK ,EU,OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD(APART FROM YOUR SELFISH LITTLE WORLD) LIKE I SAID GET YOUR LITTLE PINK FURRY TAMBORINE AND DO YOUR OWN BLOG PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Ok now lets put the wine bottle ( or bottles ) down before you say something even more stupid than you already have!!

Are you that thick to think that any sensible person who is not drunk would believe that Cr.....Why don't you just admit that you are full of sh..... and want only to promote yourself and your daily Blog or should I say BLAG
Phill200

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:26 pm

PILL (SLEEPING PILL) I DONT DRINK AT HOME ,SO LIKE I SAY RATTLE YOUR TAMBORINE SOMEWHERE ELSE....CAN YOU MANAGE THAT??????
sean

Postby Phill200 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Go and sleep it off now, I think tomorrow is going to be another one of them days for you when you wake up and can't remember what you did the night before.

For all the other people out there who are not taken in with all of this rubish and are interested in their investments, I have just sold an investment for 50k less than I paid back in 2005 due not only to the recession but to poor management and Maintenance

Phill
Phill200

Postby sean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 pm

SORRY ON THAT ONE PILL,,IVE GOT A MEMORY LIKE AN ELEPHANT,,,(UNLUCKY FOR YOU) SO YOU LOST!!! YOU BOUGHT AN APT AND LOST DUE TO RECESSION!!!JUST THINK YOURSELF LUCKY YOU DID NOT BUY MORE!!!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Isn't it a shame that you don't earn any money from the people that you promote for and you only get a pittence from the bits of work you pick up from the BLAGS that you do on their site.

Leach comes to mind !!!!
Phill200

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL