Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby sean » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 am

WHAT PHIL DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING,HOPE NOT BUYING AND SELLING PROPERTY,,,,ID RATHER MAKE A PITTANCE AND PUT FOOD ON TABLE, THAN SELL A PROPERTY FOR 50000 EUROS LESS THAN I PAYED FOR IT,,,,,SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SILVER SPOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 am

If these are the stupid things you say when you are SOBER i think its better you go back on the wine, then everybody will understand why you come out with all this CRA.......

Don't think your good friends on Privilege or the other sites will appreciate the things you are saying as they have all lost money too on their investments, be very careful what you say DRUNK or SOBER !!!
Phill200

Postby sean » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 am

YOU MANAGED TO AVOID THE QUESTION OF WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING!!!!!!! NOT EVERYBODY HAS LOST FORTUNES,SOME HAVE BROKE EVEN AND SOME HAVE MADE A PROFIT,,I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO SELL TO KEEP A FLOAT CATCH 22! SO WHILE PEOPLE ARE SELLING AT LOW PRICES THEN THAT PREDICTS THE MARKET VALUE ,AND THEIR ARE MANY BUYERS WHO WANT FOR NEXT TO NOTHING, BUT UNFORTUNATE AS IT SEEMS YOU HAVE SOLD AT A LOSS THAT WAS YOUR DECISION AND NOBODY ELSES, BY SELLING YOUR APT FOR ALOT LESS HAS LOWERED THE VALUE OF OTHERS,,,BUT WHAT OWNERS DO WITH THEIR PROPERTY OR MONEY IS THEIR BUSINESS ,YOU HAVE GOT A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH AND IT WAS YOU ALONE WHOM PUT IT THERE. SOME OWNERS ARE HAPPY LIKE ME AND DONT HAVE ISSUES, AND THEIR ARE SOME LIKE YOU UNHAPPY THATS THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES,,,FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 am

Don't know why you are so interested in what I do for a living but I can tell you I work damn hard for my money and try to invest for the future but idiots like you will always be around, making out that everything is great when in FACT you are only lining your own pocket.

Sean when you do your BLAGS just try and tell the truth, I think all of the sensible people out there can see right through you anyway and understand that you are a bit of a local clown and the only thing you are missing is a big red NOSE ( or maybe not )

If people knew the truth then maybe we could get the places painted, maintained etc, and then we could be proud to say we own property in Bulgaria as Linda said.
Phill200

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi all
We were over to NFC in October and we saw maintenance being carried out to all pools, surrounding pavings, gardens tended and painting. Wish we had taken pictures to show but sorry just didn't think.
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Bob bower » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:51 pm

I am a fellow owner in BG(though not in FN),so therefore I cannot comment on FN complexes, but I can pay testement to the work done by Sean.As you are probably aware, space management in BG appts is usually poor.We had dead space at our doorway entrance.From scratch, Sean built us a marvellous floor to ceiling wardrobe,complete with shelves and racking.He even re-sited a light switch to accommodat it.Moreover the finish was an excellent match for the kitchen and the rest of our furniture.So leaving aside the politics of FN,here is one very satisfied customer.
Bob bower

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Thanks guys . Loving the entertainment it is better than anything on the telly or what you read in the newspapers. Keep it going please.
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby bulgariagetaway » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 pm

I would like to say that I agree with Sean why sell an apartment for such a loss when it can be rented out each year to cover the cost of the maintenance fees etc.
All people are doing is devaluing the area and the country in general and as most apartments remain empty after the sale it makes the complex less busy and the local cafe shop etc will not be willing to open early or close later.

The weather in Bulgaria has been good right up to today and if more people used their apartments later into the year then the locals may be tempted to keep the bars and restaurants etc open longer. But as it is the apartments are being sold cheap to the Russians who do not spend anything and stay in their apartments all the time to eat and drink putting nothing into the local area or the locals pockets so why would the shops bars etc want to stay open and lose money.

Bulgaria like all other countries is feeling the effects of the poor economy and if people keep selling up at give away prices it will make matters worse for all concerned, we should all be promoting Bulgaria as a holiday destination as it cheap, good weather, friendly people and a good country for most people to visit.

Brian
bulgariagetaway

Postby Barry Aspden » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi Bill, Charlie & Brian,
Great entertainment, it is Bulgaria’s version of ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’. I assume both of you, along with the other owners on PFB received the e-mail regarding planned work on PFB, text below. We will know next year when we are there if this work has been carried out.

Fort Noks would like to inform you that between 1st October and 30th November 2012 the following current, regular maintenance and repair works will be made:
- repair and prophylactics of the pools
- repair of the courtyards and public places
- additional planting
- repair and prophylactics of the roofs
- additional laying of optic cables (internet, telephone, television)
- repainting of the balcony rails and air-conditioner stands
- current repair of building facades
- ornamental stone facing of the concrete walls (fence footing and plinths).
Snezhana Chakarova
Rumyana Sarachobanova
Managers Privilege Fort Beach
Fort Noks Ltd.

Barry
Barry Aspden

Postby ginger222 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi Sean,
Please don't get involved in a confrontation with people who don't agree with you it is spoiling what was a lovely Blogg of which some of us are really chuffed with, As you say everybody is entitled to their opinions, and like I said the other day if anyone has issues they should take it up with Fort Nox, I mistakenly said agreed with Phill when in fact it was not him whom I agreed with,
Sean keep up the good work and ignore the negative comments. hope to see further pics from you
Chow for now x
ginger222

Postby sean » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 pm

HI ALL WEATHER HOLDING OUT STILL ,A FEW MORE OWNERS COMING OUT LATER IN WEEK, GOOD TEMPS ,AND DRY,,, DO MORE OF A BLOG NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, NICE TO SEE EVERYBODY BYE
sean

Postby sean » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:06 pm

OH BY THE WAY I DID POST SOME PICS ON ME WEBSITE OF ROAD,PFB ETC TA TA
sean

Postby DENIS TRACEY » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

:) Hi Sean I would also like to give you are support because of the excellent work you have done in the past Best Regards Denis & Sandra
DENIS TRACEY

Postby sean » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm

HI PHIL ,JUST HAD COMFIRMATION, FROM AN EX OWNER WHO SOLD HIS TWO BEDROOM APT ON PFB (NO SEA VIEW) AND WAS HAPPY WITH HIS AGREED SALE PRICE ,AFTER ALL LEGAL ,AGENT FEE,S HAS BROKE EVEN, AFTER HOLIDAYS SPENT AND FEES PAID TO FORT NOKS ETC THIS WAS BEFORE FORT NOKS STARTED PAINTING ETC ,,,YOU SHOULD HAVE USED A BETTER AGENT IT SEEMS (IF YOU DID AT ALL) !!!!!!!
sean

Postby Barry Aspden » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi Sean,
That is good news................ May consider selling my 2 bed on PFB in 2/3 years time. The exchange rate may better then.

Barry
Barry Aspden

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL