Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby sean » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 pm

HI PHIL BEEN INFORMED THAT AN APT ON MFB(NOT NEWLY PAINTED COMPLEX YET) HAS BEEN SOLD BY OWNER AND A GOOD AGENT AT A SLIGHT PROFIT!!!!!! SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY CLOWN IS YOURSELF... AS I KNOW THIS IS OF GREAT INTEREST TO YOU ,IF I HEAR ANYMORE SALES I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED FREE OF CHARGE AT MY PLEASURE!!!!!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Sean I take it all back, you are not the local clown with or without the ( wine ) nose

YOU ARE THE VILLAGE IDIOT !!!!!

Can you remember when you told everybody that you owned the tennis court next to Privilege and you 2 were going to open it up as a dog kenell and make a fortune from the Russians, was the best laugh we all had at you 2 in Pacos.

Phill
Phill200

Postby sean » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 am

HI PHILLIPA GOT YOU BITING HAVNT I JUST ,,,,,LOL ,,,YOU POOR LITTLE THING!!!!!! DIDDUMS DROP YOUR TAMBORINE ,,,,, YOU STILL GOT GOT TAKEN FOR FIFTY BIG ONES AND IF PACOS WAS OPEN ,,,DO YOU THINK THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME ,,,,NOT ON YOURE NELLIE ,,,YOU ARE THE BIG JOKE ROUND HERE PAL AND NEWS SPREADS FAST ,,, I GOT PEOPLE EMAILING ME WONDERING THE SAME !!!!!!! WHAT DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING ???????? I SAY HE,S GONNA SAY FINACIAL ADVISOR!!!! VERY EMBARRASSED ONE AT THAT ,,,,WHO COULD HAVE WRIT THE SCRIPT ,,,,,PACOS AWAITES YOUR PRESENCE LOL
sean

Postby sean » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:41 am

VILLAGE IDIOT??? NOT QUITE PHILLPA, BUT SEEING THAT IM THE ONLY PERSON IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS LIVING DOWN HERE ,I MIGHT RUN FOR MAYOR ...VOTE MYSELF IN HOW ABOUT THAT LOL
sean

Postby Phill200 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 am

Hello MAYOR Sean

No wonder the property prices are falling so fast - maybe this is why they are. The russians have found out that you are there !!

My god just looked at your BLAGSITE

You said you have the keys for more than 50 properties, when do you look after all these properties in between the pub visits??? and Airport transfers !!

Phill
Phill200

Postby sean » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:43 am

HIT NAIL ON HEAD, FINANCE ADVISOR LOL GLAD YOU ARE USING YOUR QT LOOKING THROUGH MY WEBSITE,DID YOU LOOK AT THE PHOTO,S OF YOUR COMPLEX,,, YOU JUST KEEP TELLING PEOPLE HOW TO INVEST THEIR MONEY,,,,WHILE I LOOK AFTER THE ONES THAT HAVE INVESTED MONEY WITH ME ,,,,,, SO GO GRAB YOURSELF A LION BAR ,,,,MORE LATER ,,,,,,,I MIGHT RUN FOR GAMEKEEPER ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean

Postby sean » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

AS I SAID ,PROPERTY PRICES HAVE NOT FALLEN ,ON SEVERAL PROPERTYS ,,,,,SEEMS ONLY ON YOURS ,,,BUT MUPPETS LIKE YOU WHO TALK DOWN THE PLACE, THEN CHUCK THE DUMMY AND TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM BECAUSE THEY DIDNT GET WHAT THEY WANT,,,YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYBODY ANY FAVOURS!!!!!! APART FROM ENTERTAINING PEOPLE WITH YOUR BACKFIRING COMMENTS (PLUS INCREASING MORE HITS ON MY WEBSITE) CHEW ON THAT BAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sean

Postby sean » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 pm

MORNING ALL , WEATHER STILL HOLDING OUT YESTERDAY REALLY NICE N SUNNY TEMPS LATE TEENS MIGHT OF EVEN TOUCHED THE TWENTYS,OVERCAST AT MO BUT SOME NICE BLUE PATCHES COMING OVER,,BUILDING WORK CONTINUES ALL OVER ,GOING FOR ANOTHER FLOOR HERE IN ELENITE , STARTED WORK JUST INSIDE ENTRANCE TO CROWN N IMPS BUILDING SOME SHOPS I DO BELIEVE, VLAS SOUTHSIDE CHANGING BY THE SECOND STEEL, CONCRETE NON STOP,,SEE IF I CAN BANG A COUPLE OF PICS ON OVER WEEKEND,,,YEP UPON US QUICK AGAIN NOT LONG BEFORE I PUT A TIN FOIL JACKET ON ME TURKEY AV A NICE ONE!!
sean

Postby Phill200 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 am

Ok you call me a mupet but let's just see what you said over the past couple of days

I MIGHT RUN FOR MAYOR ...VOTE MYSELF IN HOW ABOUT THAT

I MIGHT RUN FOR GAMEKEEPER ASWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if you had a common vote, we all know what it would be for and you would win hands down

............VILLAGE IDIOT.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phill200

Postby sean » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 am

GOOD MORNING, PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH,,WEATHER TURNT OUT GREAT YESTERDAY NICE WARM TEMPS AGAIN ,HEAVY RAIN THROUGH THE NITE, NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR TODAY!! WEATHER BEING PREDICTED TO CHANGE NEXT WEEK , BUT CANNOT COMPLAINE WE HAVE HAD A SUPERB YEAR WEATHER WISE (APART FROM FEB) SO ITS GOING TO BE WOOLLIES TIME FOR A FEW WEEKS ,,BYE
sean

Postby sean » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:04 am

Hi ya,, weather good over weekend ,sat started overcast but cleared up ,yesterday was good last nite heavy rain and winds ,woke up to clear skies ,sun is out and temps on the rise again,plenty happin up this end elenite ,steel fixers going for it, concrete tonite or tomorrow ,,well busy day for me and i will try and enjoy some of this glorious weather! have a nice and lucky day.
sean

Postby Whiterose » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi Sean

Just to let you know that your posts on this site are much appreciated as its great for owners who cannot be present all year round to know what is happening in and around the
area. I am sure that I speak for many others who find your updates informative, so keep up the good work.

All the best, Whiterose
Whiterose

Postby sean » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 am

Morning concrete was getting pumped till late last nite down in elenite, and woke up to find a rather large sprinkle of snow ,yep winter has arrived and at mo it is a mixture of snow,sleet rain and cold winds,,,more later ,,av a warm day.
sean

Postby sean » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 am

Good mornin, chilly winds,snow gone had a bit of rain last night a few flooded places in sunny beach which is the norm ,plenty happining new tennis court getting built out side orchid complex ,foundations dug at crown ready for new building (apparently shops) sun today cracking the whip!!! temps on up back to a crazy weather year ,,more later
sean

Postby sean » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 pm

HEY UP,GOOD MORNING, PLENTY OF RAIN THROUGH THE NITE AND TEMPS ARE REALLY DROPPING NOW ,SOME LONG TERMERS LEAVING TODAY ,SOME PEOPLE TURNING UP FOR A WEEKEND NICE TO SEE THEM,WORK CONTINUES PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE ,RESTAURANT TAKING SHAPE ON MFB KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THAT ONE ,YEP WEEKEND IS UPON US ,HOPE YOU AV A GOODEN
sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL