Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby sean » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am

GOOD MORNING, weather on sunday was persistant rain,dryer yesterday but with a good nip in the air, today bright and sunny ,hopefully not to cold! lots of flooding in sunny beach and surrounding areas ,small section of new road from airport is open to allow drainage works on the old road ,construction in vlas lowerside still at a very fast pace ,the building opposite siena now started roof works, im out n about today and will try and get some pics, av a nice one
sean

Postby sean » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

GOOD morning, heavy rain again last nite, sun and clear skies this morning,no frost so hopeing temps on the up today,roads yesterday quite muddy to begin with but dried up and roads were being cleaned,tennis court outside orchid taking shape,st vlas is concrete wagon after one another vlas growing by the second, have a nice day
sean

Postby sean » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:06 am

GOOD morning from a nice and cold bg,,thin layer of ice over swimming pool overnite,sun out yesterday and today clear blue skies ,calm sea,,had a couple of drinks down bobby,s bar yesterday evening with a few people that are going home for winter,xmas,new year!! so i hope they have a nice and safe journey!! some people coming out today !! be careful driving as we have had some heavy rain beginning of week and there are some very icey patches on the roads mainly sunny beach area!! on the work front, pumping concrete lastnite here in elenite, they are leveling the land next to nfc petrol station side have a nice weekend,,if you have a little flutter with the bookies i hope its a winner for ya!
sean

Postby ptoner » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the updates, keep them coming, they are much appreciated by most folks.

Wonder what the land next to nfc petrol station is gonna be? Its amazing to see developments spring up in this area each year, all very positive news for us owners for the future.

Have a great weekend

Paddy
ptoner

Postby sean » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

HI PADDY N GIRLS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I HEAR ANYTHING,,THE ROMA FAMILY LIVING IN THE OLD DERELICT BUILDING ARNT TO IMPRESSED!!!!! AV A NICE WEEKEND PADDY ,,
sean

Postby blusta » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi Sean keep up the good work mate and keep your chin up.hope the cars going ok .me and steve back over in march mate see you then.dont them them ware you down mate
blusta

Postby sean » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 pm

HI MATE ALL OK DOWN HERE,,,STEVE STILL ALIVE THEN!!!!! CAR STILL GOING WELL!! BUT ONLY USED NOW N THEN,,,WE ARE LOOKING AT TEMPS DROPPING BIG TIME IN NEXT FEW DAYS,NORTH WEST BG -19 ,HEADING DOWN HERE BRRRRRRRR , GIVE MY LOVE TO YOUR LOT INDOORS SPEAK SOON !!!! ALWAYS GOT CHIN UP !!! TAKE CARE !!
sean

Postby ginger222 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Sean,
Well done you for ignoring all the latest comments, you know what they say ignore fools and they'll go away, a lot of people myself included really enjoy your blogs and dont want it to turn into a slanging match with a minority of people with nothing better to do.
The updates on infrastructure etc is allways great to hear, we are not interested in what people think should be getting done on the complex as Fort Nox send this information out to all apartment holders, and any gripes should be with Fortnox and not yourself. So keep us informed with the updates and any pics are appreciated x
ginger222

Postby sean » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 pm

HI GINGER, NICE COMMENTS THANKS ,RAINING DOWN/UP HERE, SEND ME AN EMAIL AT SAW1SERVICE@HOTMAIL.COM ,,,SO I CAN SEND YOU SOME PICS,,,SAME FOR ANYBODY ELSE!!!! DONT BURN THE ROASTIES!!!!
sean

Postby sean » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

THAT SHOULD BE LOWER CASE SOZ :oops:
sean

Postby sean » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 pm

AFTERNOON BEEN RAINING ALL DAY MOST OF THE NITE, ROADS NICE AND MUDDY CAR WASHERS RUBBING THEIR HANDS,, PLENTY OF SNOW INLAND AND SKI RESORTS !!! COLD TEMPS AND SNOW FORCAST HERE ON THURSDAY ,, OH WELL !!!!
sean

Postby sean » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 am

Good morning more heavy rain through the nite and this morning ,only good thing temps have risen and so making it milder, more steel arrived at elenite so they will be going for it over xmas, some flags going up on new builds in vlas!! topping out!!!! floods appearing in more and more places now ,sunny beach in the normal places villages getting it a bit now,,, work continues on the new shops at crown, av a nice day
sean

Postby sean » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 am

morning ,heavy rain through the nite with snow chucked in for a nice mixture of winter weather ,very rough sea ,a few rather large dinghys dropped anchor in the bay yesterday so had the warning!! i dont really want to go out ,,,but used all my sick days up!!!! av a nice 1
sean

Postby sean » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm

good afternoon, sorry no update last couple of days,weds we had lots of snow ,high winds and freezing temps.power went off early eve and st vlas ,sunny beach got really battered,as did surrounding villages ,, woke to armageddon ,not known winds like that ,,,,,,
sean

Postby GER AND MIKE » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi Sean,
Thanks for all the updates really enjoy them its nice to be kept in the loop about our second home.
What type of damage was done, concerned about privilege and holiday Fort
Enjoy your Christmas and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE STAFF OF FORT NOKS AND " ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG WHO APPRECIATE YOUR GREAT EFFORTS AT THE UPDATES".
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
GER AND MIKE

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL