Property Prices

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:43 pm

MIND YOUR OWN AS WELL

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Dont all have a go at someone for telling it like it is,its a pity more people dont do it.This forum is for owners to air their opinions whether others like it or not.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:53 pm

do you think you 2 moaners could provide the entertainment this season,maybe handbags at five paces .keep it up its fun,,

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:34 pm

if you cant understand that airing the problems on a public forum (where prospective buyers come before they buy) will undoubtably put said buyers off and they'll go and spend their money elsewhere....then carry on....but dont moan about it when your apartments are worthless.

It would be interesting to find out if fortnoks have noticed any drop in interest for their apartments since they began this forum. Although, Its probably too soon to tell yet.

I have been buying and selling property abroad now or many years and I know what damage this kind of negetivity can do.

but hey...carry on losing your money.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:Dont all have a go at someone for telling it like it is,its a pity more people dont do it.This forum is for owners to air their opinions whether others like it or not.

its got nothing to do with whether "others like it or not"

its about maximising the chances of selling our apartments at a profit, and not at a loss.

I thought this was what we all wanted....it would seem i was wrong.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Anonymous wrote:MIND YOUR OWN AS WELL

when you post on a public forum, you make it everyones business.

Thats what forums are for.....comprende???

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Anonymous wrote:I WOULDNT HAVE A BUSINESS PARTNER WHO CANT SPELL IN THE FIRST PLACE...ITS [/u]TO MAKE MONEY...NOT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well "wouldnt" has an apostrophe...but lets not go there. We are not kids in the playground...although I'm starting to wonder about you.

please stick tooooo the point and lets not have a spelling competition.

Postby jorders » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:30 pm

it's about time you two grew up or go to myspace where the other kids go :)
jorders

property prices

Postby billyandkay » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:59 am

Well done Jorders for breaking the anonimity in this debate, you beat me to it. Can I just say that I think it is far too early to be pessimistic about property prices. As we know Bulgaria has only just joined the EU and the infrastructure will only be going in one direction but it all takes time. I feel sorry for the people who are being forced to sell due to personal unforseen circumstances.
billyandkay

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:22 am

WELL NOWS ITS TIME I CAME CLEAN, I DONT OWN ANY PROPERTY IN BULGARIA I SIMPLY CAME ACROSS THIS SITE AND COULDNT RESIST.WHEN I SAW THE FIRST POSTING ABOUT PROPERTY PRICES GOING UP I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BITE.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK THE BAIT.I HOPE YOUR INVESTMENTS GO WELL.ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:35 am

well well well, so I think your big and clever now do you.... Get a life and noise someone else up. Hope we don't bump into people like you on holidlay, your probably a holiday maker from hell too.

have a good day

Sorry

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Sorry for my wifes behaviour,it wont happen again I can assure you all.Good luck for the future.

chidish posts

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:16 pm

Fort Noks please do not let guests submit posts. Everybody that wants to submit a post on this forum should be registered and in this way we will Know who is winding everybody up with childlike comments.
Cheers.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:39 pm

Anonymous wrote:WELL NOWS ITS TIME I CAME CLEAN, I DONT OWN ANY PROPERTY IN BULGARIA I SIMPLY CAME ACROSS THIS SITE AND COULDNT RESIST.WHEN I SAW THE FIRST POSTING ABOUT PROPERTY PRICES GOING UP I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BITE.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK THE BAIT.I HOPE YOUR INVESTMENTS GO WELL.ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.

I thought this person was a *****.
Seems i was right.

The message was edited because of bad language.
Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:44 pm

well, now that ***** has gone I refer people back to my original point.

Please just think about the consequences of posting the negetives in a forum that is open to potential buyers.

It is bound to have an adverse effect. I know it would put me off, for sure.

The message was edited because of bad language.
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL