Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:29 am

Good morning all from another Sunny warm Elenite,
A very warm day again yesterday, today much the same, summer must be on its way. Nfc gardens are all looking green and blooming, they are putting in a crazy golf at the moment. Slide should be going in anyday. Taliana getting ready for retaining walls and shuttering for the swimming pool should be today, the clock is ticking for Taliana, they are moving at some speed now. More materials arriving daily. Still no sign of the Dolphins, although the sea must be perfect condition for them at the moment. Don't worry as soon as I do see one, the whole world will hear me !!! I love dolphins. So all enjoy your day.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:47 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Looks promising for some sunshine though, as it has been all week. Yesterday again very hot, still very warm at 6.30 yesterday evening, still able to sit on balcony late evening. Well we got an Easter card from our local telephone company with some stickers to paint our eggs with. It is Bulgarian Easter this weekend, and their traddition is to paint eggs ( our eggs that we have for breakfast ) they do not have the traddition of chocolate eggs, they sit and paint eggs instead. So maybe I will give it a go ! So we have a holiday weekend to look forward to. Yipee. I will still be doing the updates for you all, but going to make sure I have a nice rest and join in the fun. :lol:
Have a good day all.
Chow for now
Di and Sean

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:50 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in paradise,
Well there I was, busy cooking when the phone went, Paul from SP Properties. Only to inform us that the dolphins are just leaving Pfb and on the way round to Mfb...you have never seen us move so fast. Cooker off, slippers off, bare foot, doors flying open, run for your life to the beach. I was shaking with excitement, I was nearly in tears by the time I got to the gate. Standing on the beach waiting, then low and behold there they were, plenty to see all swirling, jumping and coming towards us. It was breath taking. There was one dear dolphin that came very close, and was heading to the pier, Sean shouted " To the pier Di " and off he ran with camera in hand. I ran after him, bit like a Pamela Anderson but in slow motion ! by now we are really on a roll, the dolphin was so close, we are both getting towards the pier, dolphin a stone throw away, it really looked like a scene out of " Free Willy " it was really amazing. There were plenty in the background but we were so be wildered with the one so close to us. It was 7.30 evening, so tonight we are taking a pic nic and some merlot and we are sitting on the beach for dolphin watch. All enjoy your weekend. As mentioned it is Easter here, but they do not do good Friday, so I have to work today, boo hoo.
Chow for now.
A big thank you to Paul and Sue SP properties for the telephone call.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Bridget » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:57 am

Oh Di, how exciting for you, that's great I know how long you've been waiting to see them and it paid of, fantastic... Keep the updates coming you know my view's on them.

Adieu

Bridget (see you on the 15th/16th).. CAN"T WAIT!!
:mrgreen:
Bridget

Postby Sue and Paul » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi Di and Sean.
Glad that you eventualy got to see the Dolphins. We have noticed over the years that at this time of year they seem to arrive in abundance and are very active. So keep looking because I'm sure you will see a lot more.

Sue and Paul
Paul and Sue

www.bestbulgaria4sale.com
Email : paul@bestbulgaria4sale.com
UK FREEPHONE 0800 0664 900
BG: 00359 899 226591
Sue and Paul

Postby DaveP » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:06 pm

We read with interest your daily updates especially on Dolphin watch and we are so pleased you have managed to see some. What a really lovely experience for you all over there.......feeling very envious now! Enjoy your picnic with "Flipper"! :D
Cheers dave
DaveP

Postby ASK » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Hope you had a great picnic and got to see the dolphins again - cannot believe how envious I am, but also really excited for you.

Keep the updates coming :D

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:21 am

Good afternoon from a windy Elenite,
Just to let you know we had our dolphin watch, enjoyed the merlot ! but no dolphins, they were not playing out last night. Never mind, we cannot have everything. A nice evening had. Today as it is a holiday in Bulgaria, having a chilling day at home, doing a roast dinner and watching the big match, come on Man U !!!! but that is only me who likes man u, not hubby... he is in the lower league.... West Ham. I keep telling him not to bother, but men never listen do they ! lol..
The traddition of this weekend is that they paint eggs, as I have mentioned, they bake cakes and they all go to church tonight, then they eat and drink and party... I have been looking for the pub called the church, but haven't found it, so will stay home and do the bread and wine thing !
So have a great weekend all
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:06 pm

HAPPY EASTER!!

Shame about the dolphins last night, but at least the Merlot went down well!! Hope you have a lovely Easter and don't forget the pictures of your painted eggs :lol:

Keep the updates coming,

Alison

PS Bad luck United - makes it more exciting now thou!
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Evening Alison, and all,
Well thank you, and we are having fun painting the eggs for the photos, we will post them tomorrow morning, and maybe a few more as an Easter treat ! So we have laughed painting the eggs, but as Sean kept pinching all the felt tips and stickers, trying to compete with an o level artist ! (not pst artitst) although I am very good at that too. lol. I thought well, we will let the owners decide on the best egg painting. Its all up to you now !!! Oh by the way, tradition, you smash all your eggs at midnight !! mine are now hard boiled, so might prove difficult. But at least we tried.
Till tomorrow, laganosh.
Chow for now.
Ps for Man u....as the men always say...WE WERE ROBBED !! :lol:
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:36 am

Well done both of you on your eggs. It's difficult to pick a winner - you can both have a gold star and a glass of Merlot!!!!

:D :D :D

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 am

Good morning all, from a typical Bank Holiday weather in Elenite,
Yes all the sunshine we have had, then the Bank Holiday went pear shape, chilly, wet and windy. So the best thing to do was stay home, eat and drink ! Had a nice relaxing time, had friends over last night for food and drinks, Sundays are great when you have the Bank Holiday Monday. Also another bonus with the holiday, no building work !! I thought I had gone deaf, not heard a sound all weekend. The dolphins also must be taking a holiday, not seen them since Thursday...boo hoo. So the eggs all painted, the winner ? still on a stuards enquiry !! it was a photo finish. Well hope you all enjoyed your weekend, have a good day.
Chow for now
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 am

Good morning from a sun trying to come out in Elenite,
Well a nice relaxing Easter break had, although the weather could have been better, but looks like sunshine today. All back to normal again now, all the workers have turned up, all the noise has started and it is back to work for me too. Had a nice walk on the beach yesterday, the fish restaurant next to Mfb is now open, we will pop in tonight to see what is on offer. Paco's due to open around the 4th May, just a few final touches left to do. The pools are being filled this week on fn complexes. The road over the underpass should also be complete this week, so it is all go around here. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Yes the sun is back, it was out yesterday, so lovely, we had lunch at the fish restaurant next to Mfb, a nice little lunch with breath taking views and lovely sunshine. The next minute it went so black and we had a huge thunderstorm. It is all happening in St Vlas, there is a small fete on, games to win prizes. The fountain is taking shape and they have put up new canopy's. The gardens are all look fresh and green. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu May 01, 2008 5:42 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Yesterday turned out really warm and sunny, so we planned to have a tea time BBQ on the beach at Pfb with Mick & Ali from Jollys. There we were just setting up on the beach, when the big black sky came over and the thunder started. Not to be beaten, we packed up and sat on their balcony to watch the storm pass. Within an hour, the sun was back out, food all cooked, cocktail in hand, when low and behold, the dolphins were out. We had the perfect view, dolphins, jumping up and down, back and forth, they were there for a good hour, priceless. A good end to another perfect day in paradise. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL