Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby ASK » Fri May 23, 2008 3:25 pm

Thanks for sorting that Di - you're a star! :D
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 26, 2008 5:46 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Happy Bank holiday to you all, no holiday here today, off to work it is. So hope you all enjoy your day. The weekend was a good one, with plenty of hot sunshine. The family came down from Sunny beach to Elenite, we had only been on the beach 2 minutes when the dolphins appeared, so it was nice they got to see them. Had a lovely meal in the fish restaurant then a stroll up to Pako's. The family really enjoyed the way of life in Elenite. The restaurant on Nfc is now open. All complexes are getting really busy. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 27, 2008 6:18 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite,
It was another hot one yesterday, and it is going to be another hot one today.. yippee.
Work continues on Taliana, pool area getting tiled. Messambria restaurant to open this morning. Everywhere getting really busy. We have the family coming to Messambria this afternoon for another chill out, Dolphins still out and about. Work continues on the beach shack, hope to be open in June. So have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Wed May 28, 2008 7:07 am

Where are you? :?

I got up nice and early, made a brew, sat down and nothing!!!!! :(

Hope all ok in Elenite this morning and look forward to some news soon :D

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Wed May 28, 2008 7:33 am

Good morning all from another hot one in Elenite,
Alison, late this morning due to too many cheverno vino's at Packo's !!! (Red wines) Had the family over and we went and had fish & chips at Packo's, followed by numerous bottles of red, as you do. Dad bless him in his 80's started singing all the old songs, Sean was horrified ! but a great evening had by all. We piled them into a taxi at 9.30, so it was an early night. But my word, they can handle their drink. Unlike some !! So all is well here in Elenite this morning, very warm and in for another hot one. The beach shack looking good, more materials turned up, maybe a decking area on the beach ! Having a few quiet nights now, then up to Karn's tent with Dad on Friday. So will not be late with update tomorrow ! Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Wed May 28, 2008 7:53 am

We'll let you off Di - you've a good excuse!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the update, hope you're not feeling too rough?!!

Take it easy today

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Thu May 29, 2008 6:53 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite.
Well we had a lovely romantic walk on the beach last night, walked up to Panorama. We just got into the restaurant in time, when the heavens opened. Thunder and lightening, very close over head, it was amazing, but scary at the same time. Big lightening and really loud thunder. We were in the right place ! so we ate and chatted to friends. An hour later it had all passed, so we ventured back along the beach. Popped in to Packo's for the " one for the road " met more friends and chatted some more. Another good evening had. Today alot cooler, little clouds, but the sun on it's way. The beach shack has been covered all over with what we thought to be the decking, it is looking very weird at the moment, just a small hole to get into for the entrance... good job I am the smallest person in the world, Sean will not get in, he is too tall... Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 am

Di,
Is all the wine pickling your brain or are there still problems with the web site - no new pics all week!! :(
Glad you managed to keep dry when the storm hit - any excuse for more wine and food!!! :lol:
Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 30, 2008 5:48 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
Alison sorry about the photo's, but having a few problems this week between my camera and web host. Hope to get it all sorted soon. Other than that, all is well here. Yesterday was much cooler after the storm, but temperature's hotting up this week. Our friends went home yesterday, and the family go home this weekend. The whole time has passed really quick. I just want to say hi to my dear Jack and Alice, it is so quiet around here without them. Miss you both lots and look forward to your next visit. So off to Karn's tent tonight with the family, looking forward to it, everyone has said what a great show it is. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Fri May 30, 2008 10:29 am

No worries about photos Di - I know you've got better things to be doing with having family & friends over :D
Have a great time at Khans Tent tonight and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Sat May 31, 2008 6:07 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
Well what can I say about Khan's tent, only that it is truly a wonderful show. The band, dancers and entertainers were spectacular. It is well worth a trip up there. The food and everything about it is just excellent. You can book through a tour rep for 30 pounds, or book a table yourself and choose from the al a carte menu and watch the show. Suggest that you book well in advance, as it is very busy and full every night. Telephone number 00359 554 22811. A good evening had by everyone. Weather today a little cooler, sun on its way. Dolphins were out and about early again this morning. Got to say good bye to the family today, boo hoo, but at least they have had a great holiday. Have a good weekend everyone.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Sat May 31, 2008 6:46 am

Thanks for the update - what a nice surprise getting a Saturday installment! :D
Glad that you had a great time at Khan's Tent and that your family have had a lovely holiday.
Already looking forward to Monday for next update - is there any news on Panorama Cocktail Bar yet, only 10 days 'til we're there and getting worried it's not going to be open?! :(
Have a good weekend,

Alison
ASK

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:10 am

Hi ASK
I believe the cocktail bar is open, my other half is there at present, and said it is very quite.
But the new bar is open

Thanks
kaykev1409

Postby ASK » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:22 am

Thanks for that Kaykev - am curious to know if it really is a Cocktail Bar or not. Thought it may be quiet, have never seen the complex busy yet!!

Alison
ASK

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:29 am

Hi Ask
We was out there last year in July, and it was quite busy, I went again in october with my sis, and it was really quite, only 1 restaurant open.
Kev has just flown out this week, to open ap, and his parents flew out on friday.
He has said it is very quite, and the cocktail bar is open, but there was only one member of staff in there, but I suppose until the season starts to pick up, there is not much point in putting on more staff, if there is nobody going to use it.

Just hope by the time we both go out there in 5wks, it will be abit better. It was last year!

Kay & Kev
kaykev1409

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL