Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:24 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Weather a little mixed over the weekend, some rain and thunder Saturday. Sunshine yesterday, windy in the morning but turned out lovely late afternoon. Friday had a night out in St Vlas, Saturday an evening at home, Sunday a great day up the mountain. Had a bbq, great fun with great company. Followed by a few drinks in Paco's. A good weekend had. Hope you all had a good one, have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:07 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
A little cooler this morning, not a cloud in sight in for a nice day. Yesterday was not too bad lots of sunshine, just breezy early morning. Soon got nice and warm when the breeze dropped. Not many on Mfb now, some left over the weekend, some leaving today. Very very quiet around here now. Sunny beach and St Vlas very quiet too now, most places slowly packing up for the winter. We still have Pako's and the cafe on Pfb open for now. :) Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 am

Very warm yesterday, sunshine all day. A little cooler in the evening. Today in for another hot one, not a cloud in sight. Walked up the beach yesterday, Zornitsa sands all closed up now. :( Very quiet indeed. Not many on the beach at all. Not seen any one on Mfb so far, no lights on last night, so maybe we are home alone. Off to St Vlas this evening, catching up with friends and having a bite to eat. :) Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Thomas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi,

Sorry I am new member to Fort'noks what is this post :?: a daily diary I don’t understand?
Thomas

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 am

Thomas, yes this is my daily diary. I live here now and have for the past 2 years. I do a daily post with a weather forecast and any information I get from life in Bulgaria. Hopeing this will give good advise and info to everyone.
So another good day ahead with clear blue sky and sun shining. Temperature yesterday reaching 28 degrees. A lovely meal with friends in St Vlas last night. Fort Noks bus still running, they now run every hour, the last bus back from Sunny beach is 21.20. The last bus into Sunny beach from Elenite is 21.50.
Off to Nfc today and Hfc, catching up with friends. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 am

A wonderful hot sunny day yesterday, today looks to be another hot one. Very few people about on Nfc and Hfc at the moment. Both cafe's now closed. The shop on Nfc still open. We do have more arrivals on Mfb this week, so not home alone just yet. :) Well another weekend upon us, starting today with a girly lunch :wink: ( Sorry Julie that you are unable to join us, we will have a drink for you. ) Then Saturday having an Italian meal cooked for us with all the trimmings. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby julie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:07 pm

:(
julie

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:24 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Sun coming out, just a few clouds at the moment. Weekend we had plenty of sunny intervals and quite warm. A great weekend had, very hectic. A good girly lunch plenty of laughs. The meal on Saturday was yummy with great company. Followed by a chill out day yesterday on the beach. All very quiet everywhere now, more places closing for the winter.
The Indian "Mind the step" now closed :( Hope you all had a great weekend. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 am

Lovely blue sky and sun shining. Warm again yesterday, a little breeze but warm and sunny. Temperature's getting higher through the week. Maintenance work has started on Mfb, repairing loose tiles around the pool area. A few new arrivals in the Elenite area, quite a few on the beach yesterday too. Well, going to have a quiet week this week as many of our friends have now gone home. :( It was great catching up with everyone. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 am

Due to a house move i have been out of action for approx 2 months i have had no computer etc etc etc .i read the forum yesterday for the first time in ages whats happend ?Floods cant possible affect me can it on 3rd floor of F.1 PLEASE FILL ME IN

Pip balfe F.1 nessebar fort :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi Pip,
I can only suggest that you contact your property Management company, or Fort Noks to check on your apartment.
We have checked all our apartments that we look after and none of them have been affected.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 am

A warm and sunny day ahead, yesterday was really warm. Today a slight breeze, lovely calm sea and not a cloud in sight. The smell of Autumn is in the air, leaves falling from the trees, some turning orange and brown. Definately chilly of a night time now, once the sun goes down. Work continues on Robinzon's, Taliana all closed up now. Sunbeds still out on Paradise beach. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 am

Good morning all from a hot and sunny Elenite,
Well I do not know what has happened to the weather, yesterday was very hot, temperature reaching 31 degrees. So Autumn lasted 2 days and now back into summer. Warm and humid yesterday evening too. :? More arrivals at Paradise beach and more sunbeds being put out. The cafe on Pfb now closed, staff were having end of season doo last night. So we are down to just Pako's, sure we will make the most of it whilst we can. :wink: Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:47 am

Really warm again yesterday, a dip in the sea to cool off. Today clear blue sky, lovely calm sea and in for a hot one. Maintenance continues on Mfb and all the gardener's were out yesterday tidying up the gardens, cutting and trimming. So all looking good and in prep for the winter, if winter ever comes. :) Another weekend upon us, if the weather holds definately a bbq on the beach. Followed by a night at Pako's catching up with new arrivals. Then a chill out Sunday. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 am

Good afternoon all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Sun trying to come out, but still warm. Plenty of rain over the weekend. Started Saturday tea time. Had a lovely BBQ on the beach, just finished when the rain came. Went up to Pako's got rained in :wink: It lashed down, we were all cosy by the fire, waiting for the rain to stop. It never did, so had to walk home in bin liners. It was good fun. Heavy rain on Sunday, so a drive out, then home to cook and chill out. Weather getting better now, sunshine forecast for the week. Off to Pako's tonight for a birthday bash, Happy Birthday Steve. Hope you all had a good weekend. Have a great day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL