Evening arrivals

Evening arrivals

Postby steve n sandra » Wed May 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi folks

We will be coming out for the first time next Tuesday but won't be arriving until around 8.30 in the evening. Are there any shops open in an evening where we can buy some supplies, please?

Also we are planning to get a taxi from Bourgas airport from HHB at 56 euros return. Has anyone any experience of this firm, please? Speaking of which, their prices are quoted in both Levs & Euros - is either acceptable as currency or is Lev still king?

We're looking forward to meeting up with some of you next week.

Cheers
Steve & Sandra
steve n sandra

Re: Evening arrivals

Postby chris&mick » Wed May 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi
We are also arriving next Tuesday [ we own on HFC] and will be arriving late. Are you on the Wizzair flight from Luton by any chance??
Try enquiries@unclebulgaria.com they do taxi transfer - Tell Millie you were recommended by Christine
Chris & Mick
chris&mick

Postby pip balfe » Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 pm

i have been using Kath Stirling from phoenixuk@fasmail.net [url][/url]and have been very happy with there service :lol:
pip balfe

Postby BWFC » Wed May 13, 2009 7:40 pm

ive used HHB last july very good company they check whether your flights will be on time or late i paid in sterling last year they have offices in manchester i sent them a cheque it was £29 return iv booked them for this july it was £34 return dont know why you paid that much.
BWFC

Postby pip balfe » Wed May 13, 2009 7:42 pm

pip balfe wrote:i have been using Kath Stirling from phoenixuk@fsmail.net [url][/url]and have been very happy with there service :lol:

:lol: :D :wink:
pip balfe

Postby steve n sandra » Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi all

Thanks for your responses. I've just confirmed the price with HHB - 56 Euros or 110 Lev & they won't budge, but have told me the Manchester office is now closed.

Can anyone shed any light on our other two questions, please? The availability of shops in the evening, & currency.

Many thanks
steve n sandra

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Thu May 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi
Bali supermarket is open 24hrs. If you turn right when you come out of the gates, then take the first left (leading to the center of town) go past Djanny and take the next left you will see the supermarket about 200yds on the right. A lot of the resturants are now open & they all serve food till quite late. There are also plenty of ATM's in town, Lev is still preferred. Have a good time, looks as if you are going to have good weather.
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby steve n sandra » Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 am

Thanks a lot for that - it's reassuring to know we can get supplies on arrival. :D
Excellent news on the weather, too! 8)

Cheers
Steve & Sandra
steve n sandra

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB