ADMIN SAFE PATH HOME

ADMIN SAFE PATH HOME

Postby BRY357 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 pm

ADMIN what is FN going to do now that peoples safety is now at risk walking up from sunny beach? What has happened to this courtsey BUS you promised ? Has someone to lose their life either by the road or at the hands of muggers before any action is taken on your part?
BRY357

Re: ADMIN SAFE PATH HOME

Postby purkyuk » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:45 pm

And Admin... how about locking those magnetic gates at set times i.e. 8pm till 6am. I've never used those magnetic cards as the gates are open 24/7 :evil:
purkyuk

Postby mishka05 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am

Hi
I agree with the comments that have been made, but I also think that guests also have to take some responsibility for their own safety.
I have stayed in my appt a few times and have noticed that alot of people do not close the gates behind them and realistically we cannot expect the security guard to be stood at the gates everytime someone goes in or out, closing the gates behind people.
I for one do not mind paying 8 lev for a taxi if it ensures my safety - it is a small price to pay.

jules
mishka05

Postby aroberts » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 am

I know what you say about havign security closing the gate - but wouldn't it just be easier to have a spring on the gate that makes it automatically close. I to have never seen the gate closed - which defeats the security on the gate as no one questions who comes in and out.

What about it admin - it's better to be safe than for the owners to be sorry....
Thanks
aroberts

Postby purkyuk » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Actually i tried to close the gate one evening and it was on a spring, but the opposite way to keep the gate open :evil: :evil:
FN please can you sort this out before something else happens!
purkyuk

Postby Linda Lyons » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Last May i witnessed a guy pull up in a taxi,jumped out and went into the complex pool to cool down,now he may have been renting an apt.there but none the less if he needed a swipe card we'd know!!!
Linda Lyons

Postby admin » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 am

Hello, everyone!

The gate at NFC is being fixed almost every day, but unfortunatelly some of the occupants in the complex don't bring their magnetic cards and therefore push the door until it opens, or just leave a stone to keep it unlocked. The complex management does it’s best in order to sort out the appeared inaccuracies duly on time. Please do not hesitate to contact them with the queries and suggestions you have. :)

Regards,
ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby alan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:44 pm

ADMIN
could you please clarify to us all what is the exact job of the security guard???

alan
alan

Postby Linda Lyons » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 pm

ADMIN

As well as Alan's point could you also explain the point you made about occupants "just push the door until it opens" what type of a "secure" gate is that, if it opens wih just a push whats the point in having swipe cards!! also could you explain why those gates are not being manned 24/7 as promised which would help to deter muggers as well as rip off taxi drivers,seeing as we now have to taxi home(cos of road) my daugter and a friend couldn't contact any of FN'S drivers so they arranged a price with another taxi driver of 10leva but when they got to the complex he wanted 40 leva and let my daughter out to get the money but held her friend in the car until she got back with it,he showed them a seperate meter which he had under the seat and when my daughter returned with the money it had gone up to 42leva,which he insisted on.

Had FN security on the gates this would NOT have happened i'm sure,so a good explaination please admin would be appreciated.
Linda Lyons

Postby BWFC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 am

all these taxi drivers in sunny beach st vlas ravda. they are a menace they are looking to rip you off at any time. i know alot of people who have been to sunny beach on holiday will never go again after bein ripped off by these taxi drivers. why dont the bulgarian authorities get there act together sort these clowns out. i believe they come from all over bulgaria for the summer season to (rip off) work in sunny beach it should not be allowed. if you went to benidorm to taxi the legal ones would run you out of town. when sunny beach has no tourist left they can then cry in their zagorka and ask where did it all go wrong. just come back after 17 days most of the bars were shutting up at 12 never seen it so dead.
BWFC

Postby Garyjs » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

The guy next to me on the flight home a couple of weeks ago, went out to sign for his apartment on NFC but was staying in Nessebar, as he has yet to furnish his apartment

He & his brother got a Taxi from Nessebar to Sunny Beach, & were told by the Taxi Driver that the fare is on the meter

52 Lev's seems a little excessive to me, me thinks they are shooting themselves in the foot

The title of this item says it all

http://sofiaecho.com/2009/04/03/700147_eu-anti-fraud-experts-ripped-off-by-a-bulgarian-taxi-driver

Gary
Garyjs

Postby BWFC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm

i got one taxi in 17 days holiday at sunny beach from kuban to NFC in Bolton were i live that fare would be £2.30 i paid 10lev which is double it will never be sorted out. when they start increasing the price of beer the place will be finished. the price of a meal down near the beach is getting expensive 30lev for steak chips +salad. i cook alot of my own meals in my apartment. the only reason people started holidaying in bulgaria was because its cheap soon as they get up to spain prices everyone will go back to spain.
BWFC

Postby petter1976 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi

was 14 days in sunny beach last year, and experienced only pleasant taxi drivers.
much negative here
can not be so different from last year
petter1976

Postby Garyjs » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:35 pm

can not be so different from last year

I guess all the people that have been ripped off by Taxi Drivers must be lying then, even the Anti Fraud Experts.

Gary
Garyjs

Postby petter1976 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 pm

do not say that anybody lie , but this happens everywhere in the world

if anyone has positive experiences, I'm willing to listen

A lot of negative people in this forumet.I really dont understand fortnoks,they should not have a forum, this forum scaring away people.Do not people understand that they have purchased in a developing country, one of the poorest in Europe. Had things been as nice monaco, st tropez and such places, the foundation's investment had been lost, and things had cost a lot more money.

People complaints on a dinner to 30 live, which is very cheap.

A good advice is to keep away from the forum, and think positively.

Was in sunny beach last year, and came home with only positive experiences
petter1976

Next

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB