Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Bridget » Thu May 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Good Evening Di,

Just wondering where abouts the fish restaurant is near MFB? How much was your meal and did they have a good selection? Would you go again? lol.

Adieu

Bridget.
:lol:
Bridget

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 02, 2008 6:32 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Bridget, the fish resaurant is just behind the pier next to Mfb, it was open the first year we were here, but closed last year. The menu is limited at the moment but they are working on it for start of season. Yes I would go there again, our lunch of salads, chips and soft drinks cost us 10 lev. But for the wonderful view that you get, worth every penny or levy !
Well it has been all go here again this morning, there I was sat having my wake up coffee on the balcony, when 2 dolphins popped up right in front of me, coffee almost thrown in mid air, ran for my life, to find myself on the beach still in my pajama's and slippers !! there really is alot of them out there at the moment, it is amazing.
We have all the gardener's on Mfb this morning, all working hard, gardens are looking smashing now, how quick it all grows. It was also another Bank holiday here again yesterday, May day. We did not realise till we got to work, so we carried on working. If I had known, I would have tried to wing another day off from hubby, but heh, I cannot have everything. So all enjoy your Bank holiday weekend. Have a good one.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 am

Good morning all from a little sunny Elenite.
Happy Bank Holiday to you all, hope you are all having a good one. All is well here, had a weekend of rain and thunder. Electric and water on and off most of the weekend, but again our big bonus, the dolphins were out and about. We had a nice bottle of Merlot at the fish restaurant Saturday night, and the dolphins were up and down for a good 2 hours, pure heaven. Woke up yesterday to find they were out in the bay again.
St Vlas square looking good now, all works coming together. The marina is looking good, had a lovely meal and drinks last night, lot of new boats being delivered. Have a great day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 06, 2008 5:58 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite.
Clear blue sky this morning, in for a warm one not a cloud in sight. Today is a holiday, so all quiet around here, no workers or building work going on as yet. Yesterday we had a walk on the beach to find that the Malibu bar is still open for business, he is hanging on as long as he can. They knocked it down a couple of weeks ago, now he is just trading from a burger stand, but you cannot see it from the beach now they have put the wall up. Sunny beach is getting really busy now, lots of holiday makers. Hope you all had a good Bank holiday, have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed May 07, 2008 5:19 am

Had a really warm and sunny day yesterday, the dolphins were out most of the day. Very few workers were out as it was holiday, so nice and quiet. St Vlas square is looking really pretty now all the work has finished. Taliana pool coming along, they now say end of June/July, so the goal posts have moved, but the foreman is standing his bet, and he is going to get us the beers he promised as it will not ready for 15th June. Packo said he will be open on Saturday. The beach shack next to Mfb they are hoping to do bbq food and fish, beers, wine and spirits. He is also hoping to be open by 15th May. Will keep you updated. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu May 08, 2008 5:52 am

Nice blue sky and calm sea to wake up to again this morning. Nice hot and sunny yesterday, but cloud and rain as soon as we went for our tea time walk on the beach. It changes so quick. Followed by sunshine an hour later. Pool at Messambria being filled now, yipee. Hope to get some swimming in by the weekend. Work at Taliana going mad, working through the night most of the time. Getting ready for landscaping the beach at Taliana. Work at Robinson's complex nearly at a stand still, maybe still on holiday. The beach shack next to Mfb, the roof complete with felting, so now water tight.
Have a great day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 09, 2008 6:09 am

Good morning all from a rainy Elenite,
Lovely sunshine yesterday again, rain today. Work continues on Taliana, stockpiling daily. The underpass at Crown, tiling continues. The shop at Panorama now full of goodies and open for business. Cocktail bar at Panorama, bringing in fridges. Pool at Mfb now full, kiddies pool got another clean. Restaurant at Nfc, work being carried out. So all in all very busy around here getting ready. Have a good weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 12, 2008 6:33 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Hope you all had a good weekend. We had a weekend full of sunshine and dolphins. Every time I look at the sea now, what ever time of the day, our dear dolphins are there, it is wonderful. Work continues through the night at Taliana. The beach has been cleaned up, all looking good. Pako's opened Saturday night, big opening party, although Sean & I missed it, but we popped in last night and a good evening had. Sky is on now in Paco's so the Man U v Chelsea game will be on for sure. Everywhere getting busy now, lots of holiday makers, Sunny Beach all open and buzzing. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 13, 2008 6:45 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite,
But I do believe you are all having a hot sunny one at home, mini heat wave ? so I do hope you are all enjoying your good weather. All is well here, as I have said, all getting really busy now, a shock to the system for me, not seen many people for months and now it is all go... I cannot cope with all the excitement. :lol:
Work continues on Taliana, working again all night. Panorama restaurant now open, nice happy staff. We have family and friends coming over this week too, not seen the family for over a year so I am really beside myself at the moment. Summer... bring it on.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Garyjs » Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 am

It was dull in Cleethorpes yesterday, we had the central heating on last night, & it's not very nice today, I beleive it is better inland.

Looking forward to 14 days in St'Vlas in 15 days time
Garyjs

Postby ASK » Tue May 13, 2008 7:55 am

Manchester a little cloudy this morning, but they've promised it'll clear up and be about 20 later!
Is the restaurant that you refer to in your post the new Cocktail Bar or the existing one? If it's the CB, are they serving food too?
27 days and counting, not that I'm sad or anything!!
Hope you have a lovely time with your family, bet you can't wait! Hope it doesn't mean we're going to have no posts though :cry: :wink:

Alison
ASK

Postby ASK » Tue May 13, 2008 9:49 am

Sorry, should have looked at todays pictures before making previous post!! :)
ASK

Postby cainy » Tue May 13, 2008 3:41 pm

well it is very sunny and warm in Bolton and it is my birthday and im goin to work at 18.00 can"t wait???
cainy

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Good evening all from a mild evening in Elenite,
Well a big happy birthday to Cainy, hope you enjoy your evening. Shame you are working, but have a beer or we will have that beer for you ! Alison. Family, friend or foe, we will continue with our update daily... I was saying to Sean about a holiday at Christmas this year, and he said we cannot have holiday as we need to do updates..bless. But where ever we are, what ever the weather ! we will be here to update you all.
Well till the morning,
Laganosh
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed May 14, 2008 6:07 am

Good morning all from another wonderful sunny day in Elenite.
Nice calm sea, blue sky and dolphins out earlier this morning. Who could ask for more. Another hot one yesterday, tan coming along well. Sean is still blue, so you can see who is doing all the work. :lol: Work continued again through the night at Taliana, concrete galore. Kiddies pool at Mfb now getting filled. The big pool on Mfb all pumps working overnight, should be ready to use anyday... yippee. The road at Crown almost complete. Restaurant at Panorama open, cocktail bar almost there, will keep you updated. All pools at Paonorama ready to use. Well must go and get some sunbathing in ! have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL