Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby ASK » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:39 am

Hi Kay,

Will let you know what it's like when we get back (early hours of 17th) - season starts properly today so we'll wait and see.

Alison
ASK

Postby kaykev1409 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:43 am

Thanks Alison

Hope you have a good holiday, and all is good........!
Counting down the days for mine 4wks and 6days

:D

Kay
kaykev1409

Postby ASK » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 am

Thanks Kay - 8 days to go, can't wait! Don't really care if there's not many people around - just need a break (am not antisocial really!!)

Hope you have a great time in 4 weeks and 6 days!!

Alison
ASK

Postby paul and louise » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Hi Di,

Glad to hear you and the family enjoyed Khans tent, ive seen it advertised every year and wondered what it was like, so we might try it this year. What are the food and drink prices like this year in the pool bar, have they gone up at all? Whats the prices in Sunny beach like, can you still get a pint of lager for 1lev? (paul wants to know that!!). There was an articlein one of the national newspapers saying the prices of food and drink had gone up this year, but you know what the papers are like!
We are coming out monday 7th July, so let me know if you want anything bringing out,
See you soon,
Lou and Paul xx
paul and louise

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:48 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
It is a bit fresh this morning, a little breezy, but sun out and should hopefully warm up.Paul & Louise, prices in general have increased, but if you shop around you can still get cheap beer. Draft seems to be cheaper than the bottled beer. Not been able to get a pint for a lev though in sunny beach ! Look forward to seeing you both when you are over, and catching up. Khan's tent is a must.
So all is well here, nice a quiet now the family have gone home, had a chill out yesterday afternoon. Walked up to panorama, nice stroll on the beach. Met some friends, had a stroll back home and popped into Paco's for half hour. Then home to a sunday roast. The beach shack next to Messambria, is going to be the new Robinson's. They are doing the pirate theme again. It is all looking good now, and hope to be open for next week. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:02 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite.
Well things are really getting busy around here, lots of new arrivals turning up. Messambria getting busy. It really does seem weird after it being so quiet. St Vlas and Sunny beach are very hectic. Nfc also very busy, had a spot of lunch in the restaurant, very nice and price was good. I have been on dolphin watch, and not seen them for 2 days now, but I don't think they have gone, will keep you updated. Work continues on Taliana, most windows now in, still cannot see it being ready for when they say, will see. So have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:10 am

Hi all,
Well blow me, just stepped out onto the balcony after doing my post and there they are, yes the dolphins, so thought I would let you know. So all the holiday makers that have not seen them yet, they are out there right now. So make a run for the beach !
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:46 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
So the dolphins are back, and reports that most holiday makers have now seen them. Our fish restaurant next to Mfb had closed for a couple of days, we popped down early evening yesterday to find he had re opened. They had re painted, jazzed it up with plants and accecories, and it looks lovely. Had a lovely meal and merlot ! and was very cheap. Reccomend for you all to visit. Peaceful and you can look for the dolphins while having your food and drink. Pure bliss.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:04 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite,
Nice calm sea this morning, been checking for the dolphins, but maybe I am a little late for them today. Had a lovely day yesterday, meeting and greeting people who read our daily diary, it is really nice to meet face to face and hear everyone's thoughts. Nearly everyone we do meet now, know us, due to the diary. It is really nice and I feel quite famous !! although very worring when they say " you are not how I imagined you to be and look " Some one said I thought you were a little old lady ! Well I am little, but definately not old ! So off for early tea today with very dear friends, we will be strolling down the beach to the fish restaurant next to Messambria, having for sure a nice bottle of red, some lovely food, and of course, dolphin watch. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby admin » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 am

THANKS TO MICKNALY! :arrow: :wink:

Hi it was fascinating to see a navel ship passing through Privilege coastline yesterday, here's a pic

Regards

Micky

navel ship 2.JPG
navel ship.JPG
admin
Site Admin

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:00 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Found a wonderful restaurant last night, it is called the Happy Village. It is the big place facing the go carts across the road from Nessebar Fort in Sunny beach. The food is out of this world, plenty to choose from and price is good. They also have entertainment, dancers and music. Well worth a visit. A good evening had. Staff very helpful and friendly. Dolphins are out and about again this morning, lovely. So hope for a quiet weekend, just to relax. It has been hectic with all our friends, been great to see them all, and had great fun. Need to get my self sorted now, got my mum coming over next week, so will have to be on my best behaviour and no merlot ! She is over for 5 weeks !! how will I survive 5 weeks with no merlot. :(
Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:07 am

Morning Di,

Glad the dolphins are still around - hope they don't vanish over the weekend! Can't believe you'll go 5 whole weeks without Merlot, but think you best have a transfusion this weekend just to be on the safe side!! :lol:
Looking forward to next week,

Alison
ASK

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Evening Di,

With regards to abstaining from your normal intake of merlot for 5 WHOLE WEEKS would you like us to bring you out a large Hip flask with us when we come out there on the 28th. we have got the other bits.
See you soon.

Charlie & Elaine
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Di & Sean » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Good evening all from a pleasant evening in Elenite.
Hi Charlie and Elaine, don't worry will not need the hip flask, if my mother does not see me have wine for 5 weeks then she will get worried, so I should be ok in moderation. Thanks though and see you soon, look forward to it.
I would like a speacial mention to Mark from Messambria, the Dolphins were out this morning and this evening, I can only presume you scared them away whilst you were here !! I am not telling fibs either, they were looking for you this morning. They had their binocular's too !! and eating ice creams. No honestly they were there all day.
Have a great evening all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 am

Good morning all from a sunny warm Elenite,
Had some rain over the weekend, but it has cleared the air. Forecast say it will be a hot one this week. Another good weekend had here, nice meal at the fish restaurant. It is so nice to sit there and watch the world go by. I cooked a meal last night for the first time in a while, getting to use to the holiday mode. Then we popped into Messambria restaurant for a glass of wine. Home early to bed. Got a busy week sorting out the apartment for the arrival of my mum, stressing already. But really looking forward to having her around. Have not seen her for over a year and a half, so it will be great to catch up. Work still continues on Taliana, concrete still turning up in the early hours. So have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL