Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 am

Good morning all from a very warm and sunny Elenite,
It was really warm yesterday and today much the same, so out and about early this morning, so I can chill out when it gets too hot. We visited neighbours on Mfb yesterday evening. Sat on their balcony with drinks and nibbles, very nice indeed. They said they have never seen the dolphins in all the years they have had their apartment. Could not believe it, when I looked out to sea and there they were, several jumping around. How lucky was that. So they have finally seen the dolphins. Panorama and Nessebar fort getting really busy now. All gardens looking very good. Sunny beach and St Vlas really busy too. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:58 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
Another warm day ahead, yesterday very warm again, although had a small thunder storm mid afternoon, but it soon passed and brilliant sunshine again straight after. Spent the afternoon on Nfc, met some lovely people. All enjoying their holiday and loving their apartments. Getting busy now on Nfc, slide should be ready anyday. Hope to pop up to Panorama later today, might treat myself to a cocktail in the new cocktail bar ! got to make the most, before mum turns up. Four days to go and counting. Still lots to do for her arrival. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby alfie1964 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 am

Hi Di
This is Janice from nfc good morning hope you are well. Would you do me a favour and say hello to Clive for us if you see him. Just booked my flights to come back out for 2wks in August.
Take Care
Janice, Brian and Jack
alfie1964

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:09 am

Good morning all from a warm and sunny Elenite,
Yes in for another hot one, too hot yesterday ! temperature's reached into late 30's. It is now 7.15 am and really warm. Dolphins already been splashing around this morning. Janice, Clive has gone home now, but we gave him a good send off, he is also coming back in August, so hope we can all get together again.
Walked up the beach to Panorama early evening, popped into the cocktail bar. It was busy as the football was on. So just stayed for the one glass of merlot and had a stroll back home. It was a pleasant warm evening. Work continues on Taliana at a fast pace, but looks no where near ready for it to open in July. Gardener's were out and about on Mfb also, keeping the green area's tidy. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:23 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Up at 5am, a little muggy to sleep, so decided to get the kettle on and get started. Early start, hope then for an early finish. Well it is Friday. All very quiet at this time of the morning, pure peace. Well until at 6am the work started on Taliana. Yesterday was another hot one, a little breeze helped cool down. Messambria was buzzing yesterday, lots of people and children playing. I have never seen it so busy. It was great to see. We have more arrivals today too, so we should be rocking this weekend. My last weekend of freedom too ! Still got lots to do for mum's arrival, where to hide all the merlot ! better start drinking it !
Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:08 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Hope you all had a good weekend. We had plenty of rain and thunder over the weekend, but the air is now clear and alot cooler, which was needed. Lots of fireworks Saturday and Sunday, the official opening of hotels and holiday season in Bulgaria. All is well here, I can not believe how busy Messambria has got over the weekend, more arrivals early this morning too. The dolphins were out all over the weekend. Work continues on Taliana, every morning at 6am, still a long way to go. Well today is the day, mum arrives in the early hours, so next time I do my update, she will be sat beside me ! All apt spotless, no merlot to be seen, and thats me now on my best behaviour. :wink:
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:41 am

Well up at 3 am to go off to the airport, flight came in early and my dear mother is here. We drove back just as the sun was rising and a lovely journey she had. Been up chatting since and she has bought me lots of goodies, mum's heh, they are the best. So I am allowed the day off to spend some time with mum and have some fun. Mum sat on the balcony and within seconds she saw the dolphins. So off to have a day with mum and do all the girly things that I have missed in the past 20 months.
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby kaykev1409 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Great to hear the dolphins are still there, hopefully they can manage to hold on for another 2 weeks and 3 days (not like I'm counting)

Kay

kaykev1409
kaykev1409

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 am

How nice it is to have Mum around, all my chores are now complete for the day as mum had done it all before I opened my eyes. Cup of coffee in bed, this is the life ! Dolphins out and about again this morning. Another hot one yesterday, same again today. Had a lovely day yesterday catching up with mum, back to work today with my little helper. Messambria as busy as ever, the slide should be up and running today. The shop also now open on Mfb.
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Bridget » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Good Afternoon Di, and I do state AFTERNOON!! Wat's up chuck, no post today everything ok?? Keep checking and checking, looking to make sure I aint missed it! lol. Only joking Di as you know, have a day off you deserve 1, and I do state 1!! :wink: speak soon,

Alice and Jack send their love.
Bridget.
xx
Bridget

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Good evening all from a very warm Elenite,
Bridget, I am sorry, but rushing round and mum under my feet lol ! It has been very hot too and getting my self a little stressed. Only 4 weeks and 5 days to go! Only joking, but out and about early whilst it is cool. Evenings here are still warm, but not moaning or anything, there is just no breeze. All is well here, Messambria really busy and everyone having fun. Have more friends coming tonight, tomorrow and Monday, so all go here. Look forward to seeing you all again soon. As I missed today's update, will give a treat over the weekend to make up for it. Sean's birthday Saturday, so sure to have a story to tell then. Till the morning, take care all and enjoy your evening.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:09 am

Looks like another hot one in store. The dolphins are very lively this morning, serveral out in the bay. Went down for a swim at 6am this morning in our pool and the water was lovely and warm. Worker's on Taliana doing very long hours now, but still along way to go. Any one thinking of driving in to sunny beach, be very careful where you park, as cars being lifted with tow trucks and compounded. Found another lovely restaurant in St Vlas, just up from the petrol station, first left then 20 metres on the right hand side. It is called Kotva, the food very good and the price is right.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:08 am

Good morning all from a very hot and sunny Elenite.
Well as promised, a little update over the weekend to let you know how the birthday party went. We got the Fn shuttle bus up to Sunny beach, walked up the road to the Happy Village. This place really is a must to see. We all enjoyed the food, again the preperation of it all has got to be seen. Staff all friendly and helpful. The show started around 10 pm. They had people singing, then the hot coals came out and were walked on. Lots of music and entertainment. A very good evening had and everyone enjoyed. Taxi home and a couple of night caps had when we got back to Messambria. (As you do) :wink: So off for a swim now to clear the head ! Hope you are all having a good weekend, till tomorrow.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:58 am

Good morning all from a warm and sunny Elenite.
Hope you all had a good weekend. Weather here has been very hot, temperatures over 35 degrees and set to get hotter this week. A lovely chilled weekend had here. Messambria busy as ever, everyone chilling out and having fun. Off out and about today, showing mum around the other complexes. Dolphins were out this morning early. The kiddies slide now up and running at Mfb. The pool is lovely and warm now here. Had fireworks last night from the house on the hill, it was wonderful. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:09 am

Good morning all from another warm sunny Elenite.
All is well here, children already playing and laughing in the pool. It is lovely. Looks like it will be a scorcher today so up early whilst it is cool. The workers on Taliana seem to have changed the hours, not up at 6am now and no one to be seen at this time (8.15) will have to enquire what is happening. Our dear friends arrived safe in the early hours, it was lovely to see them, lots of catching up to do today ! so once my chores are done I will be able to relax with them by the pool. ( Mum doing my chores as I write ) :wink: Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL