Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:18 am

Good morning all from a very warm Elenite,
The dolphins are very lively this morning they are in sight now as I write. It was another scorcher yesterday today going to be the same. Very warm in the evenings too. Had another lovely meal at the fish restaurant next to Messambria, it was busy and a lovely evening had. Not had merlot now for a week ! but might have a tipple at the weekend. Every where now is very busy and the holiday season is well under way. A big cruise liner just passing on the way to Nessebar, lots of other little boats out in the bay most days doing daily trips. All look very pretty. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:32 am

Good morning all from another hot day in Elenite,
Very very warm yesterday and evening. Glad that we have the pool to cool us down. More arrivals on Messambria so all in full swing now. Weather looking good all week, temperatures were over 35 degrees yesterday afternoon. Nfc busy also, the slide is all in place and ready, just waiting for the plumbling so should be anyday now. Off to the market this morning, then back home for a dip to cool off.
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 am

Good morning all from a warm and sunny Elenite.
All is well here, as I say still very warm and sunny. Messambria very busy now, all gardener's have been triming all the grass, keeping the complex looking pretty. Taliana is finishing the balcony's on the top floor, they do look nice. (pics to follow). Nfc the slide is up and running, the water was put on yesterday and the children were in full swing of it having lots of fun. Off out tonight with friends, not sure where yet, but will let you know with an extra update tomorrow :wink: Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:49 am

Glad that you're still having great weather - any chance you could send some over with next lot coming back to UK - had localised flooding in North Manchester yesterday and it's not very warm at all - certainly not summer!! :(
Good news that we'll be getting an extra update tomorrow Di - you know how I pine at the weekends!! :wink:
Have a great time tonight wherever you end up and make sure that you don't have too much Merlot :lol:

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:43 am

Good morning all from a sunny and warm Elenite.
Well we had a few beers at Messambria, then a stroll to Paco's. Only stayed there for an hour then home for a night cap. Mum stayed in so I treated myself to a sneaky glass of merlot. ymmm. All is well here, we have a birthday bash tonight. Looks like another hot day in store. We are out and about early whilst it is cooler. Might even have a go on the slide at Nfc today to cool off. LOL Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:41 am

Glad you had a good night and managed to get some Merlot in Di :wink:
ASK

Postby alfie1964 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi Di
When you have had a go on the slide at nfc let me know what its like ha ha, Jack says he,ll have a go with you whe he comes in August.
Janice
alfie1964

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:49 am

Good morning all from a warm and sunny Elenite,
Another great weekend had, weather very hot. Looked like we were about to have a storm but it passed over. A few drops of rain, but that was it. Had a good birthday party Saturday night, we stayed on Messambria and had lots of fun. Popped up to Panorama early yesterday, had a nice walk along the beach. The dolphins were out and following the boat from Nessebar. Yesterday evening, we all sat on our beach, had drinks and nibbles and did a little fishing. Did not catch anything but a lovely peaceful and pleasant time had. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:31 am

Good morning all from a warm and sunny Elenite.
All is well here, weather still very hot. Temperature's getting higher this week. Went in to St Vlas yesterday evening, had a lovely meal at the Kotva. Well worth a visit. Walked back through the village, it is really busy and lively. Did some shopping on the way back, lots of little trinkit shops have opened up. Then caught the Fort Noks bus home. A very nice evening had. Work continues on Taliana, still a long way to go. Messambria still nice and busy. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Bridget » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 am

Happy 1st July Di & Sean.

Bridget. :D
Bridget

Postby paul and louise » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 am

Hiya Di,
We are flying out on Monday for 2 weeks, would you like anything bringing over? Is there any food you crave after? I know you can get most stuff there but sometimes the english brands are cheaper to bring with you. If you want anything let me know. Cant wait to get in that sun, we miss it so much over here all we get is rain!! Glad to hear Messambria is busy,

See you soon,

Louise and Paul xx
paul and louise

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:46 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Although promised rain for today, but sunny for the moment. Still very warm and in need of a shower to cool things down. Look forward to seeing Paul and Louise next week. Messambria still very busy, we have the gardener's out again this morning. The gardens are really pretty and do get looked after. Nessebar fort also busy, all the children enjoying the slide, I have not managed to have a go yet, I think best to leave it to the kids ! one day perhaps when no one is looking ! Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby dougelliott » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 am

Morning Di and everyone in Messambria.
Glad to hear it is still busy and everyone is having a good time. It is sunny here in Wales at the minute but don't think the temperature is 35 just yet!!! Give everyone our love and say hello. Hope those workmen on the Talliana aren't making too much dust!!!!
Love Jane and Doug xx
dougelliott

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 am

Good morning all from a sunny and warm Elenite,
It is 27 degrees at the moment (7.50 am) and this is in the shade ! we had 2 minutes rain yesterday and that was it, back to big sun and hot hot hot. Did not see the dolphins yesterday, boo hoo, but they are still there. Big cruise liner just passed our bay on its way to Old Nessebar. Every where nice and busy, every one enjoying their holiday, all having fun. Its great to see. So off out and about this morning, whilst it is cool. Back later for a dip. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:03 am

Good morning all from a sunny hot Elenite,
Another hot one yesterday and today is hotter. Up really early, a little cooler now but by 9 it will be roasting. The big slide at Nfc is looking very tempting in this heat, will see ! So another week gone, weekend up on us. Time goes so quick over here, it flys by. Not too sure of our plans for the weekend, but sure to update you Monday. Mum having a good time, loving the weather, only 2 weeks to go. Watch out Merlot, I will be looking forward to seeing you ! So have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL