Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 am

Good morning all from a cooler and little cloudy Elenite,
Still no rain ! but a lot cooler here yesterday and today. All is well here, had a lovely day up at Nfc yesterday, chatting with all the holiday makers. It is really busy there, nearly every pool all busy and kids having fun. Then back home to chill out at Robinson's. They have re named it to Robinzon's beach shack. We had another lovely evening up there, we were having a early night after work, then got caught up with food, drinks and company. So a late evening and a sore head this morning !! So saving my self for the weekend has not happened ! Hope you all have a good weekend and I will up date you with our adventure's. It looks like it will be another good one ! :)
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 am

Good morning all from a cooler Elenite,
Hope you all had a good weekend, the weather here was a little cooler. Had rain and thunder yesterday evening, we had to get out the winter woolies ! but they are back in the cupboard now. Nice cool breeze today, but the sun is out and about. Had a lovely weekend here, we took all our friends from Nfc down to Robinzon's. They loved it. Great food, drink and perfect company. We were all dancing the night away. A great evening had. There was a Bulgarian birthday party too, so everyone in full swing and having fun. Had a chill out day yesterday and was all cosed up when the storm came over. A lovely Sunday roast cooked, yummy. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ptoner » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Hi Di

Thanks for a great evening out at Robinzon's we all had a ball and really enjoyed your company and the incredible surroundings, makes us want to stay in Paradise a bit longer ....... but unfortunately we only got 2 more weeks to go :-(

See you in Nfc over the coming weeks for a chat

Chow Chow

Paddy, Jeanette, Rebecca & Anna
ptoner

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:02 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Glad you all enjoyed your evening at Robinzon's, we will have to do it again before you all go home. Weather was a little cloudy yesterday, but the sun came out late afternoon and got very hot again. We had a chill out evening watching the sun set at Robinzon's, nice calm sea, boats out and about, a perfect end to the day. Every where very busy at the moment, the traffice is chaos, but all part of the holiday season ! Mfb and Nfc are both very busy. Work continues on Taliana, nice bright yellow walls, all the furniture has started to arrive, but still a long way yet. Set to open in September ? Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 am

Good morning all from a sunny warm Elenite,
It was roasting hot yesterday, temperature's reaching 38 degrees ! no breeze at all. Today much the same. Had a lovely afternoon with friends and kiddies up at Robinzon's in the shade. A lovely lunch of fish and salad, mackeral and white bait. Went for a swim in the sea to cool off, followed by a couple of shandy's before coming home to a pork casserole. Wonderful. Off out and about today, going early whilst it is cooler. Then home for a dip in the pool to cool off.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby finbarrk » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 am

God I'd love to be back out there again Di, the weather in Ireland now is worse than Winter!
finbarrk

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 am

Good moring all from a still very warm Elenite,
Sorry to hear of all the bad weather everyone is getting, it is still so hot here and getting hotter. Another hot hot one yesterday. Stayed in the shade again most of the day. There is just no breeze to cool you down. Very busy on Nfc all the kiddies enjoying the slide. I still have not been on it, one day perhaps ! I would like to wish Bridget and Peter a safe and trouble free journey, as they set of from Uk to Bulgaria with lots of goodies for the orphanage, well done for all your hard work you have both put in to help the children. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:08 am

Good morning all from a hot and sunny Elenite,
Yes still very warm, hot and sticky with very little breeze. Temperature's are rising next week too. Had a lovely evening up at the Nessebar end of sunny beach last night, met up with some old friends, had a few drinks and a good old catch up. That end of sunny beach is really busy. A nice time had. So another weekend up on us, how time fly's over here. Having a chilled weekend hopefully ! will update you Monday, have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby bowen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Di and Sean wrote:Hi all,

No update yesterday, sorry. Weather was too good, had a lovely drive out into the mountains. Found a winery, ten litres of red merlot at 22 leva....so got stuck into that when we got home.....
21 c in Byala yesterday and 21c in Bourgas today. Just come off beach which was peaceful, but back to reality with the building works next door. Going hammer and tongue now, think it will be up for xmas at this rate !! Looks a lot bigger than we thought, they have dug so deep, only time will tell.

bye for now.

Hi Di And Sean
We have brought in crown fort went over in june for a quick week but coming over on the 22nd august for 2 weeks
We are going to hire a car for a week do you know of any nice places to visit in the car
Whats te name of the winery and how fr is it from crown fort?
Do you know any irlines that fly out after october?
Many Thanks Les :D
bowen

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 am

Good morning all from a very hot Elenite,
Another hot and good weekend had. We had friends visit and we had a lovely meal at Robinzon's. We took them all around Elenite, and they loved it. We even had a wedding on the pier at Zornitsa sands. The bride was dressed in red, she looked lovely.
Les there are lots of places to visit, and the winery is on the way to Bourgas, on the main Bourgas road, just before you come to Bourgas there is a big building with pointed roof tops, a pretty looking building in terracotta. There you will find all the wine. Very cheap too.
The weather has been really hot, no breeze and very muggy. Seems cooler now, although very early, but looks like another hot one in store. Hope you all had a good weekend. Have a great day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 am

Good morning all from a cooler Elenite,
Well I was woken at 4 am by huge thunder. The sky was a live with the lightening, then came the rain. So I sat on the balcony and watched it. It was amazing. Lovely and cool and to feel the rain at long last. May be I am going mad ! but it was getting far too hot. A little cooler and a breeze this morning. Every where still busy, lots of people going home and lots of new arrivals. Work continues on Taliana, furniture starting to be installed. Robinzon's doing a roaring trade now, busy every night. Long may it continue ! we will be finding out soon if they are to stay in the winter, I do hope so ! Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:29 pm

My name is pip and i have an apartment in nessebar fort which i am delighted with. i have been over 4 times this year and love it . I will be at my app mid sept and feel i would love to know about the areas especially the wine run people are writing about ,is there a local, when does the season start and what would the weather be like mid october for my grandchildrens half term
i would love to get around on the local bus or is that a waste of time so many questions and nobody to ask HELP

regards to all

pip x
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 am

Good morning all from a really hot again Elenite,
Just got back from shopping ! got up early whilst cool and off we went. Temperature was 34 degrees at 8 am. It just gets hotter. No breeze this morning. Had a walk to Robinzon's last night, nice and busy. It got cooler when the sun went down, so it was nice to just sit and look at the view with a glass of merlot !
Pip we will be around in October on Nfc, so catch up with us and we will answer all your questions if we can.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 am

Glad it's warmed up again now Di, was beginning to worry that you'd used all the heat up!! Only 10 days to go 'til we're there again and I can't wait :D

Alison
ASK

Postby Carol and Geoff » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi. Di and Sean,
Keep those messages comming, we read them daily, although the pics have slowed up!!!
Were flying out on the 19:00 flight on Sept 1st from MAN. with family for only a week :( though so we look forward to meeting up with old and new friends during the week. Ask, we think you'll be there, but will there be anybody else??? It will be good to meet you, we're in PFB. No doubt the new Robinsons could be on the Menu!! To those of you who have already been this year would you create a new 'subject' to say where you went and if enjoyed it or not or where you had a meal and enjoyed it or not.

Can't Wait. Carol and Geoff
Carol and Geoff

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL