Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby alan » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:50 am

hi Di & Sean
well here we are back in old blighty and as soon as we landed it was raining good too be back home :(
its now early Sunday morning and Dee his still knocking those G&T's down her neck i think its time i give up on her :D
we would both like to thank you for helping our stay in Bulgaria a memorable one and it was a pleasure meeting you both and we look forward in great eagerness to seeing you next year.
Hope you have had a good night with Paul & Pauline at Robinsons i'm sure you did,
you both take care now
alan & dee
alan

Postby alfie1964 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Hya Di and Sean
So pleased to hear that Alan and Dee have arrived home safely, and also to hear that Dee is still knocking back the G and T,s.
Hope they are both well, and we hope to see them same time same place next year.
Hope you too are both well too i will e-mail you properly soon.
Take Care
Janice Brian and Jack xx
alfie1964

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 am

Good morning all from a hot and sunny Elenite,
A great weekend had here, very warm and sunny. It cooled down a little, but back to hot hot hot.
So it was one year today that Sean and I arrived in Bulgaria for our new adventure. One year ! wow has it flown, it has been very enjoyable, exciting, it has been a great adventure and we are here to stay. :D
We popped into Robinzon's late yesterday tea time, for a bite to eat and chill, it had been a hard day ! so just chilling, when people seemed to come from no where and Ivan asked if we would help out for a while. So there we were, Sean behind the bar, me doing tables, it was great fun. Did not get finished until midnight. It was quite bazaar, most of the tables I was serving, read our blog of "another day in paradise", they were very surprised to see me, let a lone me working !!!
I would like to say thank you to Scott and Chris, they go home today, it was lovely to meet them, look forward to catching up with them next time.
Alan & Dee, you keep on the G&T's, and remember, there are flights coming to Bourgas in the winter, so come out and play. :wink: So all in all a very good year, and look forward to keeping you all updated for the next. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:14 am

CONGRATULATIONS on your 1st anniversary 8)

Glad that you are both enjoying your time and hope that you are going to keep us all informed of new developments over the winter.

It was lovely to meet up last week Di - sorry we didn't make it across the beach again, couldn't tear ourselves away from the sun loungers before we had to sort the kiddies out :lol: Will try to make more of an effort next year!!

Well, we sure got a shock on landing home - there was wet stuff coming out of the sky, it's amazing how quickly you get used to the sun and warmth!

Make sure have a good ol' knees up tonight, none of this working!

Take care,

Alison
ASK

Postby chrismanchester » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:53 pm

It was lovely to meet you last night. You were both doing a great job behind the bar. Maybe this could be a new career for you.
Congratulations on your first year. Hope to catch up with you again next year.
Keep up with the postings!
Chris and Scott.
chrismanchester

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:56 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
A bit cooler this morning, but got very hot yesterday afternoon. Had to sit in the shade at Robinzon's and cool off with a beer. Well we had to celebrate one year on ! Seems to be very quiet around here at the moment, not many people on Mfb now, although we do have new arrivals set for September. So it was a quiet night at Robinzon's, our services were not needed, Sean was itching to get behind the bar but reluctantly sat down and chilled out. They have now put jacket potatoes on the menu, with any kind of filling you require. Probably try them out this evening. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Bill & Charlie Burns » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:44 am

Morning Guys

Make sure they are open from 20th onwards, see you then

Bill and Charlie
Bill & Charlie Burns

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:57 am

Good morning all from a cooler Elenite,
Don't worry Bill & Charlie, Robinzon's will still be open when you get here and they have all kinds of fish on the menu now. Yesterday we had baby lobster and mussels, it was lovely. So look forward to seeing you both, catching up and having a few cold beers.
The weather yesterday and today a little cloudy, but still really warm. Forecast for the next week is getting hotter and sunshine.
Had a great evening in Robinzon's, with all the nice food and the jacket potatoe was yummy. Then someone got out the guitar and we all had a good old sing along. Priceless !
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby deepcee » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:53 pm

I have purchased a one bedroom apartment in Holiday Fort Golf Sunny Beach. I need to furnish and install a kitchen before I move in next year. I was wondering if anyone had used inhouse to purchase these items and if so has there been any problems. Also if I look elsewhere for these items is there problems with installation or those who run Fort Knox. This is my first venture abroad and I am looking for some advice from people who are out there and I would appreciate any advice or help in this matter.

Thank You

DEEPCEE
deepcee

Postby alan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 pm

hi Deepcee
you are on the right page look no further than Sean of sawoneservices i along with umpteen others can fully recommend him just click on the link to view his work,the gentleman has done us a kitchen and wardrobes of which we are more than happy with

alan
alan

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 am

Good morning all from a sunny hot Elenite,
Another good evening had at Robinzon's, more yummy food and the jackets potatoes are a must. Still nice and hot around here, really hot yesterday not a cloud in sight today. We have a full moon on the 15th September, so going to get together with everyone and try to organise a full moon party at Robinzon's. Well you couldn't ask for a better location for a full moon party. Will keep you informed and for all that are over here at the moment, you are more than welcome to join us in a night of fun. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:23 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Not a cloud in sight this morning, in for another hot one today. Lots of little fishing boats out in the bay now, there are lots of fish to be caught. This is a good sign for the return of the dolphins, so will keep looking.
Just heard that XL airlines have stopped operating, hope this does not effect anyone travelling to Bulgaria. Please check who you are travelling with.
So here we are again, weekend up on us. Think we will be having a bit of a knee's up at Robinzon's, well not long left now of the holiday season, so must make the most of it ! :wink:
Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am

Good morning all from a cloudy Elenite,
The weather has taken a big change over the weekend. It was roasting Saturday, then we had a thunder storm, woke up Sunday to find a blustery winter day. We did a bit of shopping, wrapped up and had a walk on the beach to Robinzon's. Business as usual, what ever the weather ! Stayed for an hour as we got a bit chilly, then home to a Sunday roast. Watched movies, then football, so a lovely chilled out day. We will have problems seeing the full moon tonight if these clouds don't go away, but sure we will still be up for a few drinks. Just have to wrap up.
Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:07 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Well it did look promising for some sun an hour ago, it appears to be clouding over now, but looking brighter than yesterday. Never got to see the full moon due to cloud cover, although managed to have a couple of drinks and a few laughs. We met a few more arrival's, who all ate and drank and we all had a very enjoyable evening, without the moon !
Seems really quiet around here at the moment, but I am sure as soon as the sun comes out, people will show, Paradise beach is empty . The sea sounds very lively this morning, although quite calm and the big cruise ship has just left Nessebar. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:05 am

Good morning all from a rainy Elenite,
What has happened to the weather ? we had a nice sunny afternoon yesterday, followed by thunder and woke up again to rain. Good news, it looks like it is clearing and I can see blue sky coming over. So as I said yesterday, when the sun is out, so are the people. Yesterday's sunshine brought lots of people, so things around here not as quiet as I thought. Plenty of people sunbathing, walking along the beach and swimming, it was nice to see the summer has not ended just yet. A great busy evening also at Robinzon's, cheverno vino flowing ! :wink: So another lovely day in Paradise had by all.
Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL