Euro Council Tax

Re: Euro Council Tax

Postby Linda Lyons » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Oh Admin,i forgot to mention that section 15 of my P. C. clearly confirms that FN would be paying to insure my apt. for the first year, after readiness,however,there is certainly no mention of municipal taxes in it.
Linda Lyons

Postby patriciaweavill » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 pm

has anyone paid their tax NF are asking or as anyone paid it direct if so how?

Regards Tricia Apt F2 445
patriciaweavill

Postby BWFC » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:09 pm

i have paid my council tax to fortnoks under protest but next year i will be paying it myself at the council offices in nessebar which are quite easy to find but you have to have a bullstat number which will be on your card you can"t get one of these till you get your final contract and sign the notary i do believe the year runs from 01/06/09 - 31/05/10
BWFC

Postby Garyjs » Tue May 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Just received this update on how much I owe from Aglaia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30E- service fee 09/2010

- 50E - insurance 09

515E- municipal taxes till 31.12.2009

1110E - notary taxes inclufing Bulstat regostration
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not too impressed

I paid 30E Services & 50E insurance last year, you would have thought that as I have not yet taken possession of a key they would not require another 30E to pay for Electricity & Water, I still have no kitchen or light fittings

I see my Municipal Tax has gone from 257E to 515E looks like 2009 is 1E more than 2008

So thats 2 years Municipal Tax at 3.5 times what the council charge. Nice

They know how to make you feel welcome
Garyjs

Postby roy&eileen » Thu May 21, 2009 11:02 am

we went out last week to get some things sorted out and went into Nessebar and paid our council tax directly at the council office in the new part of town it was easy to find and hassel free so long as you bring your bullsat card with you. We were charged 68lev for a studio apartment
roy&eileen

Postby Garyjs » Thu May 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Cheers roy&eileen

Aglaia has emailed to say that I can pay 2009 Municipal Tax in Nessebar once I get my Bullstat Card

Gary
Garyjs

Postby Boop » Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi

I am just back from FN and signed my deeds. I also disputed the 2 years 'municipal taxes' I was being charged for but to no avail. I even got bulgarian solicitors advise, but she said that FN are doing this with everybody. Although I signed the deeds in May this year FN said they paid this years already so I was not able to pay it myself. I have ensured I will pay next years myself. FN have admitted that they charge 3.5 times what Municipal charge. it is very difficult to get round this, as they will not help you get your deeds until all payments have been made. I also disputed the amount being charged for notaries fees and taxes, but as you get no invoices as such again, it is very difficult. The best advise I would give is if anyone is contemplating buying a property in the future, to hire the services of an english speaking bulgarian lawyer - it pays in the end.

Garyjs wrote:Cheers roy&eileen

Aglaia has emailed to say that I can pay 2009 Municipal Tax in Nessebar once I get my Bullstat Card

Gary
Boop
D3
Boop

Postby dazza » Sat May 30, 2009 12:42 am

i paid my final instalment last december 2008 but have not had chance to come over to sign this notary or deeds how much does it cost to sign this notary ?
dazza

Postby BWFC » Sun May 31, 2009 12:28 pm

it depends on the size of your apartment i have one of them 31sq mt studios it cost me €554 for notary + bullstat registration.
BWFC

Postby Garyjs » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 am

Just back from signing for our 1 Bed on NFC

Picked up the keys a couple of days before signing for an unfurnished (Not even got light bulbs) & unlived in apartment. still to this date, never been slept in

Despite an email from Aglaia stating I could pay 2009 Municipal tax in Nessebar at 3.5 times less & much haggling with the Accountant in the Fortnoks office, it was a case of pay 257 Euros for 2008 & 258 Euros for 2009 or you will not see the Notary, which means that you will never get to own the apartment that you have paid for

We had to pay another 30 Euros to read water & electric meters even though I paid last year on top of 5 years Maintanance + insurance

Welcome to NFC -

--- You Play Ball with Me

--- & I will hit you with the Bat

Gary
Garyjs

Postby Garyjs » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Garyjs

Previous

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB