Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Yes another sunny day, we are so lucky, really warm temperature again today. A wonderful party had for the Aniversary, sangria and nibbles on the beach, watched the sun go down, then home for a take away chinese. Friends joined us, we had a musical quiz night and I must say the girls did better than the boys, it was great fun. Work has stopped on the Sea Eye, next to Messambria. Will keep you updated. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:33 am

morning

nessebar fort

(wizz air from luton £103 return well worth it )

Just returned from weekend in sunny beech. well done nici from fort noks the common areas look good .Thank you Kath from phoenix apartments look spotless look forward to my next visit in spring .the weather was lovly although very cold at night .coffee at dijanis .I had a terrific deal at maria revas at these prices its well worth the trip :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

Glad you had a good trip Pip, your right the weather has been great. Very warm and sunny again today, does get chilly in the evening. Lovely calm sea and blue sky, so peaceful too. Christmas lights going up in St Vlas, looking good. A wonderful sun set yesterday, the whole sky was a purple red, shining over the sea. It was amazing. Sea like a mill pond. Fish jumping in and out of the water was all we could hear. Bliss. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:17 am

Another lovely sunny warm day ahead today, blue sky, not a cloud in sight, calm sea with a few fishing boats out and about. We have new arrivals on Messambria, was very surprised to see, but great that people are coming down this late in the year. Also great to have company. So weekend almost here, starting off tonight with a get together on the beach, few drinks and watch the sun go down. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:13 am

Plenty of sunshine over the weekend, a little rain Saturday night, really warm yesterday and people in the sea. Today a clear blue sky and warm, t shirt weather. It is wonderful and forecast for the week. We had more visitors on Messambria over the weekend so had company. An afternoon on the beach yesterday, got quite chilly when the sun went down, so back home for roast beef and yorkshire puds. Hope you all had a great weekend, have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 am

i was delighted with my trip i went expecting cold weather with loads of rain, so took sweaters only to have to walk to my apartment and get t.shirts wish there were more people using apartments then i would use mine untill later in the year especially @ £103 per flight .I would not be happy on site on my own.
thought the lighting along the main road looked good and i am sure if the extend the road improvments they will have to put ar least trafic lights lets keep our fingers crossed

pip balfe :D :D :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am

Lovely sunshine this morning, clear blue sky and calm sea. A little rain over the weekend. Had a couple of days break to do some Christmas shopping, so all set now for the festive season. Yesterday was Bourgas day, fair rides, stalls, music a very good day had. Lots of decorations up in Bourgas and little villages. Weather still mild, although forecast say getting cooler this week. Hope you all had a great weekend, have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 am

Good morning all from a rainy Elenite,
Glorious sunshine yesterday, managed to get a picnic on the beach :) It was good while it lasted, now it looks like we are set for a bad spell of cold, wind, rain and low temperature's. Well it had to happen and we have been very lucky so far. :wink: It also makes it feel more like Christmas, some snow also on the forecast. So talking of Christmas and decorations, Taliana has all been decortated up with flashing lights on the unicorns, very amusing. Looks like they are all set up for Christmas arrivals, which will be great, so will keep you updated. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Good afternoon all from a cold Elenite,
It happened overnight, really cold temperature's, woke up to minus 5 this morning. Hot toddies on the menu this evening. :wink: Very windy, rough sea and big ships moored in the bay, awaiting maybe a big storm. :?: Heard news today, Bourgas already having snow. Latest news, materials have turned up on Messambria, wood to replace the old pvc, work to commence in the new year. Will look great when done, so will keep you updated. :) Final news, catch your breath..... work has re started on Robinzon's bar :D There is a god. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am

Good morning all from bitter cold Elenite,
Freezing temperature's over the weekend with plenty of snow Saturday. Could not get the car out early Sunday, sun melted most by mid afternoon and were able to get out and about. More snow forecast for the end of the week. Most of the weekend was spent keeping warm and dry, just a couple of snow ball fights, too cold to make a snow man. Today dry, but very cold. Part of the pools slightly iced over but not thick enough to ice skate just yet. Hope you all had a great weekend. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:50 am

Good morning all from a wet Elenite,
All the snow now melted, left with rain and a milder temperature. No wind and a calm sea. The big ships have now gone, all back to normal. For the time being anyway. Off to Bourgas for more Christmas shopping this morning. Heavy snow forecast for Thurs, Fri and Saturday, so must stock up in case we get snowed in. :wink: Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi

is there much activity over there over xmas or is it all in peoples homes I know from my friend pepe at maria revas that they have a lot going on

pip balfe :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:32 am

Good morning all from a wet Elenite,
Plenty of snow yesterday but it did not stick, more snow forecast over the weekend. We are well stocked up and ready now for Christmas, so it can snow snow snow. :) Temperature's are still minus, but it seems like everywhere is getting the same weather, cold and snow. Weekend upon us, going to have a chilled one and put up the decorations. Perhaps a few drinks with friends to start the weekend off. :wink:
Pip, Christmas is celebrated here, but New year the Bulgarian's really go for it. Fireworks, drinks, singing and danceing in the streets. No doubt that we will be joining in. :D Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:47 am

Very mixed weather over the weekend, lots of rain, a little snow, thunder, freezing temperature's but now lovely and sunny. Pools all iced over, bitter cold, forecast for the week getting warmer. A quiet weekend had chilling out, putting up the decorations, keeping warm and wraping presants. Noticed that the decorations on the unicorns at Taliana have dissapeard, very strange. Hope you all had a great weekend, have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 am

to sean & di

very cold in warwickshire ,not much snow at the moment .have a good christmas

pip xx :D :D :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL