Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:16 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite :D
Still a little chilly, but the sun is shining. The weekend upon us too, who could ask for more. We must be able to get on that beach later for a party :wink: Yesterday on Nfc and Hfc, all is well there, still plenty of snow around though and had lots of trouble walking, yes I was sober, it was just very icey and slippery. If the bar was open, I would have been in it having a hot toddie. I will just have to wait for the summer time to get in that bar and see you all. It is quite sad actually when I walk pass the bar, not because it is closed :( I just miss all those happy faces. Roll on summer again to see you all. Have a great weekend everyone.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:34 am

Good morning all from a snowy Elenite,
Snow coming down thick and fast this morning, was not on the forecast and looks set for the day. Had all weather over the weekend, Friday lovely and sunny, we were able to get on the beach and party. Had a bonfire, plenty of wood to burn. Saturday dry most of the day then started to rain. Rain continued into Sunday Evening, then snow. Leaving us today with more snow. Very windy and rough sea. Brrrhh a day to stay home with a hot toddie. Hope you all had a good weekend. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 am

Good morning all from a dry and cold Elenite,
More snow over night, not too much so able to get out and about. Calm sea this morning, all the big boats just leaving the bay. No wind, but still very cold. More snow on the forecast. Roll on summer :) Work continues in the Royal park area, work stopped on the Sea eye (next to Mfb) maybe due to weather. The Monestry wall took a hammering again after the rough sea last night. Work continues on Robo's bar, which is good news. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am

hello from warwick

we had snow yesterday but fortunatley it didnt settle i am pleases to say as tele is so crap i dont want a repeat of the weeks after xmas when we couldnt ge out you can only watch so many murder she wrote

WHAT MONESTRY .didnt know there was one

pip balfe :D :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 am

Hi all,
Well it was a struggle up the hill, but we finally got out. It is like an ice skating rink out there. Got to Sunny beach, did some shopping and then made the journey home. Home safe and sound.
Pip, the Monestry is the new hotel being built next to Messambria in Elenite.
Road gritters and snow ploughs are out and about.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 am

Good morning all from a dry Elenite,
Well yesterday afternoon ended up really warm and sunny, lots of thawing going on and what a difference to the icey cold morning. Had a walk on the beach and lots more wood turned up, it is never ending now. So things so far again are back to normal as such. Sea lovely and calm, clear sky and no wind. Fingers crossed for a lovely day and a beach party later with a bonfire. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pip balfe » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 am

are there many british over at this time of the year ,do you have a social life without the holidaymakers i would love to do a flying vist and take advantage of cheap flight but i would hate to be on n.f.with not a soul on there i think i would find it creapy
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 am

Good morning all from a cloudy Elenite,
Plenty of rain over night, a little cloudy this morning, but temperature's on the up. Snow melting, so able to get out and about. Rough sea last night, all the big boats turned up, slowly moving away this morning.
Pip, there are many British over here in the villages, but only a few in Elenite. Our social life is great with the party's on the beach. We also take advantage of going to all the local places that are open. It is quiet, but very enjoyable. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Yes sunshine this morning, clear blue sky and calm sea. Looks set to be a good day. Had a walk on the beach yesterday, sunshine and very warm. Although rain is forecast, fingers crossed for the sun so we can continue our beach partys. Most of the snow cleared now and the pools are melting. Weekend upon us, don't forget it's Valentine's on Sunday :wink: Were hoping to start the weekend with a few drinks on the beach. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 am

Good morning all from a rainy Elenite,
Wonderful weather over the weekend, able to get on the beach Friday night, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Really warm temperature's plenty of sunshine, a great weekend had with friends. Temperature as high as 17 degrees on Saturday. Rain started late evening yesterday and set in for the day, such change again overnight. A lovely Valentine's day with a picnic on the beach, only to find out yesterday was free wine day. If we had ventured out, where ever we would have gone you were given free wine and I missed it. :( Always next year :wink: Hope you all had a great weekend. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Sea nice and calm, looks like the sun is on its way out and no wind. Yesterday you would not believe it, the rain turned into sleet, then late afternoon heavy snow, windy and cold. Snow stopped early evening, but still very chilly. Weather changing from one day to the next, you just have to make the most of it when its nice. Today looks like a good one. Fingers crossed. Off out and about today and a birthday party tonight. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Sun trying to come out and mild temperature's. So our Birthday bash ended up with a trip to Turkey, an overnight stay by the Greek border and a trip into Greece. A great trip had by all, lovely country side to be seen. Most area's of Turkey Greece and Bulgaria had been hit with floods, most rivers with burst banks, some roads closed so had to divert a few times. All getting cleared up and under control. Had lovely sunshine on Tuesday, a little rain yesterday and foggy. Back to Elenite, today calm sea and a little breeze. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 am

Sunshine yesterday afternoon, warm temperature, managed to get back on the beach for a picnic and a bonfire later. Still lots of wood to burn to clear the beach but we are trying our best. :wink: Lovely sunshine and clear blue sky this morning, very mild for this time of morning. Calm sea, like a mill pond and the swans are still with us. Workers hard at it on Pfb and Mfb, clearing the gardens and trimming trees. Tower crane gone up at the Sea view apartments. So another weekend upon us, sure we will get back on the beach, another Birthday bash too over the weekend. Now I wonder who's it is this time ? :D Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 am

Sunshine, clear blue sky and calm sea this morning, mild temperature too. Friday & Saturday really warm and sunny, rain yesterday but brightened up later. Managed to get on the beach Friday tea time, got rid of some more wood. Went to Ravda Saturday night, a great little bar with kareoke. A fun evening had with great company. Why do we always think we can sing after a few drinks, it was a good night. Yesterday was a roast dinner at home for the Birthday girl, finished the evening off with fire works. A very nice and entertaining weekend had. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 am

Sun out, a few clouds, calm sea and mild temperature. Yesterday lots of sunshine, able to get out on the balcony. Temperature reaching almost 20 degrees. A small sign of spring in the air for the moment. Well it's all go on Messambria, gardens being attended too, cleaning going on and the cladding moving at a fast pace. Work continues in the Royal park area, lots going on there. Swans still out in the bay, a lovely sight. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL