Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby lyonsie99 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi,

I am an owner in Panorama. My girlfriend and I am coming over for a holiday next week. Is there much activity in Sunny Beach or St Vlas at the moment?

Cheers,

Daire
lyonsie99

Postby pip balfe » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:49 pm

i arrived home last night from aparments apart from coffee at djanies nothing is open although lots of work going on in prep for the summer weather lovly have a nice time
pip balfe

Postby pip balfe » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 pm

sorry i forgot ate every eve at maria revas on main road to nessebar by hospital was great made me so welcome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
pip balfe

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi Pip,
You should of gave us a call. It would have been lovely to have met and meet up. So see you in the summer. :D
Regards
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Lorraine & Stuart » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi Di and Sean

Really enjoy your updates through our dreary winters. Is there anything happening on Privilege Fort Beach?
Best wishes.
Lorraine & Stuart

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Sun just coming up, not a cloud in sight and the wind has dropped. Another blowy day yesterday, rough sea and big boats in the bay. Much calmer this morning, just a few waves. Managed to get a walk up the beach late afternoon, popped up to Robo's, found a sheltered spot and it was lovely and warm. They are preparing the tables and chairs for outside, and sorting the decking area. Work continues on the pier, the new hand rail looking good and much safer than before.
Lorraine and Stuart, not a lot really happening at the moment this end, although Paco's bar is open, should not be long though before more things get up and running in Elenite. Will keep you all posted. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 am

Looks set to be a wonderful day, no wind, calm sea and big sunshine. Yesterday was a warm one, a little breezy by the sea. Sat out at Robo's for a couple of hours, taking in the view and watching the world go by. Lovely. Went to St Vlas and they are getting ready for St Vlas day at the weekend, putting up a few stalls and entertainment for the kiddies. Gardener's been out on Mfb, its all coming together now. Cleaning and prepping has started on Pfb bar, restaurant. They are hoping to have it open by the weekend. Will keep you updated. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Last edited by Di & Sean on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Lorraine & Stuart » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Di & Sean
Thanks for the up dates about PFB ( as well as your usual posts ) the more information we get the better :D

Best Wishes
Lorraine & Stuart
Lorraine & Stuart

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am

Another nice day ahead, clear sky, sun shining and calm sea. Had a few drinks and laughs at Robo's, did not get chilly til 8 pm, watched the sun go down, then home for tea. The pier coming along, hand rails nearly finished and they do look safe and secure. :) So another weekend upon us, this week has flown by, hope it will slow down soon, don't want to miss the summer ! I think it will be a hectic weekend, so much going on and the weather going to be a warm and sunny one. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 am

Clear sky, calm sea and warm temperature. A very warm and sunny weekend had. Friday a few drinks at Robo's, Saturday a trip up the mountain then went to "Mind the Step". First night of opening and the food was delicious as always. Sunday a lazy day on the beach and a bbq at Robos. Back to Monday, although a holiday, off to Robo's to work, but I could not think of a better place to work. :wink: St Vlas was in full swing over the weekend, lots of stalls and very busy, everyone having a fun time. Bar open now on Pfb, Paco's open and now Robo's to open any day. Wow spoilt for choice. :) Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great Bank Holiday Monday.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 04, 2010 8:18 am

Lovely sunshine this morning, sea like a mill pond, fishing boats out and about. Glorious yesterday, really warm, I had to get in the shade, I was a little too hot ! Plenty of work happening at Robo's, a hectic day yesterday, but took time out to catch some fish and get the Bbq out. :) All go on Mfb, cleaning and maintenance, also our first arrivals came Sunday, so it is nice to have company. Work continues on Paradise beach, still lots to do. The pier half way complete with the new hand rail. Still not seen the dolphins, but they are out there so I am told. :) Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed May 05, 2010 8:44 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
A few clouds this morning, sea like a mill pond, temperature's mild, sun trying to come out. Yesterday another hot one, soaked up the sun and a few drinks at Robo's late afternoon. Amazing, people actually in the sea, brrrh a bit cold for me. Pool at Taliana also full and ready to go and getting used by the few tourist that are here. Big holiday in Bulgaria tomorrow for St George's day, also Pomorie day. Pomorie day, one of the biggest events, plenty of street partying, food stalls, fair rides, well worth a visit. We shall be venturing down to join in the fun and have a few drinks for abscent friends. Such good fun last year, still chuckling at the memories. :wink: Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Weather not too bad yesterday, cloudy morning, but sunshine later and warm. Got chilly early tea time, but it did not stop us having fun at Pomorie. Pomorie day was a great day, very busy, lots of entertainment, food, drinks and shopping. Plenty of live bands, dancers and music. Found a great restaurant at the other end of town, "Viva Beach". We had roast lamb that was delicous. Great helpful and friendly staff. A great fun day followed by a night cap at Paco's. :wink: Here we are again with the weekend upon us, so it's off to Sunny beach tonight, then hopefully some chill out time on the beach. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 am

Clear sky, calm sea and temperature very mild. Mixed weather over the weekend, sunshine, lots of rain and 2 thunder storms. Back to normal though this morning. Sunshine forecast for the week and temperature's on the up. :) After the storm yesterday, early tea time the sea was like a mill pond, and guess what ? the dolphins were out. There were quite a lot of them, and quite lively. So they are there and it made my day. Had a few visitors on Mfb over the weekend, but they all packed up and left last night, so home alone again. Not long now though before we have plenty of people arriving and plenty of company. Hope you all had a great weekend, have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby yorkie » Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi Di & Sean,

Sorry we didn't catch up with you to say good-bye but we had to leave at 5am on Sunday. Hope we didn't make too much noise :D :D . We will catch up with you again in early September when we wll be back for two weeks, hopefully for a little more rest this time.

I didn't like to rub it in last week but I was watching the dolphins each morning from Wednesday onwards. Always a treat to look forward to and worth getting up early for.

Hope you have a good summer and see you again in a few months.

Brian
yorkie

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL