Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 am

Good morning all from a very sunny Elenite.
Yes the sun has finally come out, it will be a hot one today, may even consider a BBQ. All is well here, Zornitsa sands now preparing for the decorators. They have cleaned all the beach bar area, looks like the bar could be open soon. The sea eye, has definately downed tools, still no workers. Taliana and Robinsons still working very hard, lots going on. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Bridget » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:06 am

Morning Di, Is it me are or those the same pic's as yesterday?? You not had time to update them, to much Merlot perhaps?? lol. My birthday tomorrow so would like some nice one's of MFB if you could, pretty please...lol.

Bridget.

:lol:
Bridget

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 am

Good morning Bridget,
Sorry I was late again ! not the merlot, just cannot get use to this hour change, I did say to Sean, Bridget will be waiting ! but he was under the impression you were still away, so we did not panic. I deeply apologise. They have changed now, just half hour later than usual, suppose your cup of tea was cold by then. Will make up for it tomorrow as it is your birthday. Also will set the alarm clock, I could not be late on your birthday now could I. It is really warm here now, just wish I could sit on the balcony, but hallway calling for more paint.

Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:04 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite.
Firstly a big Happy Birthday to Bridget. Probably too busy opening presents to notice that I am very early this morning :lol: Hope you have a great day and enjoy your photo's of Messambria. I will have a drink for you tonight. :wink:
So temperatures got to 26 degrees here yesterday, it was warm, I was too hot on the balcony, and had to come in ! A little cloudy this morning, but looks promising. Big sunshine for the rest of the week. Work continues on Taliana and Robinsons. Still nothing at the sea eye, the Monestry also coming to an end. Will let you know when we hear more. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:55 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite.
Big blue sky, nice calm sea, sun cracking, this is the life.
Zornista sands cleaning the pools and beach area, restaurant coming on nicely after the fire damage, all windows that got damaged have been replaced. Some more shops and boutiques have opened up in St Vlas. Every where getting ready, cleaning and preparing to open. It is all busy now preparing for the season. Have a good day all. More later.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:18 am

Good morning all from a mild but cloudy Elenite.
Although cloudy, looking promising for sunshine. Yesterday temperatures were over 25 degrees. Lovely. Sunny beach getting busy, shops opening and more bars getting ready. St Vlas also getting busy by the day. All hotels in Sunny beach starting the big clean, the place was buzzing when we passed through. Hard to imagine when it will be full of tourist, after being so quiet, so look forward to see all the happy holiday makers.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:22 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite.
Hope you all had a good weekend and feeling good for another Monday !
The weekend here was busy, very warm and sunny. We went and met friends in St Vlas Saturday night, we were sat outside until 11.30pm, no coats needed, a very mild evening. Yesterday the same, really warm and had a couple of hours on the beach. The pools at Messambria all cleaned up over the weekend, the gardener's very busy and doing all the cutting and trimming, all looking good now. Building work stopped now at the Sea Eye and Monestry. They will continue again in September. The Taliana is hoping to be finished by June 15th 2008, pools and gardens and all, we will see, looks along way off yet. So have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:25 am

Good morning all from a looks like rain in Elenite,
It was really bright and promising an hour ago, now it has gone very dark. Although the temperature is very mild. All go again on Mfb yesterday, all the railing have been painted, gardener's busy cutting and trimming again. The big oak has all its leaves back. Taliana still stock piling, so they can continue to work. Robinsons have cut back the workers, only half the force at the moment. Will keep you updated. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:26 am

Good morning all from a drizzly Elenite.
Well after the morning rain yesterday, the sun came out and temperature was hot, very hot. So hopefully today the same. We had a thunderstorm over night, and a little rain just now, clearing up as I write. The bar is now open on Pfb. More bars opening up now in St Vlas, lots of stalls opening up in Sunny Beach. All getting busy now for the season. Roads getting busier by the day. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby ASK » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:54 am

Who are Taliani trying to kid - I can't see any way that the complex is going to be finished in 2 months, no matter how much they stockpile!!

Keep the updates coming :lol:

Alison
ASK

Postby Di and Sean » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:38 am

Good morning all from a sunny and very warm Elenite.
With regards to Taliana stock piling, we have had a bet with the foreman, if complete by June 15th, we buy him one beer, if not complete by then, he buys us as much beer as we can drink, so it will cost him, if not complete ! so we will see. !
All is well here, although our local Malibu bar has started to pack up, no more tea time drinks on the beach again ! Zornitsa sand looks like it could be the first beach bar to open, they have cleaned all the area up, sunbeds stocked on the beach, sand delivered, all getting ready to open. Will keep you up dated. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:15 am

Good morning all from an overcast Elenite.
Nice calm sea, mild temperature, alittle cloudy but lovely. Work continued overnight on Taliana, they have dug out area for the pool. Zornitsa sands very busy getting all bars and restaurants ready to open. New beach bar being built by the pier at Paradise beach. All in all, still changing around here by the day. The underpass at Crown almost there, all the gardener's very busy at Crown and Panorama. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:34 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
Hope you all had a good weekend. The weather here has been very warm and sunny, 28 degrees yesterday, nearly went for a dip in the sea, but only the toes went in, the water is still cold. I really thought my luck was in yesterday, sat on the beach, I saw a dolphin ! swirling around very close to the shore, I got very excited, I was about to jump in the sea and touch it, only to find it was a man snorkling !! oh well, that's life. The mailibu bar has now gone, swimming pool going in this area. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby Di and Sean » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:43 am

Good morning all from another sunny warm day in Elenite.
Yesterday temperatures got up to 28 degrees again, lovely. If only the pools had water in I would have gone for a swim. It was roasting. All gardens on Nfc are really coming along now, looks really pretty. A big pool slide is being put up at the moment at Nfc, looks great fun. Work and maintenance is still being carried out on Mfb. The fountain in St Vlas square is being worked on again, they stopped for a while, but now taking shape. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Di and Sean

Postby mishka05 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi Di and Sean, I would like to say a very big thankyou for your updates and photo's, me and the family look forward to reading them every day.
We have bought an appt in NFC and find the lack of info coming from FN a little disapointing, as the only updates re: the progress of the facilities on the complex, have come from yourselves. This is valuable info that we can pass on to people who are wanting to rent out the appt.

One thing that does concern me are the safety issues re: lack of safe crossings and lighting along the busy road outside the complex. Have you heard whether FN have any plans to make this safe ?

I will be coming over at the beginning of june for a few days, so I could speak to them directly, but if you have any info this would be useful.

Keep up the good work. :D
mishka05

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL