Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby mishka05 » Wed May 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi Di, are the Dolphins visible throughout the day or at certain times ? I am coming out on the 7th june for a few days to NFC and was going to go to Elinite to see if I can catch sight of them, even if I have to camp on the beach all day !!

P.S I look forward to your posts every day, as most of the info about NFC I have had has been from yourselves, much appreciation :D

Julie
NFC D7
mishka05

Postby Di & Sean » Thu May 15, 2008 5:43 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite.
Julie, the dolphins use to be out early morning 7am and early evening 7pm. But at the moment, they seem to be out most of the day. It got to the stage everytime I looked out they were there. Although I have not seen them yet this morning. All is well here in Elenite, our pools on Messambria are now clean and ready for use, I will go for a dip at some stage today.. first one this year ! Temperature's yesterday was very warm and sunny, today much the same. Work continued again overnight on Taliana. They say as of today no big trucks to be out and about, so this will be bliss. Well have a good day all, we have lots of friends arriving today, so better get on and get ready for them. :)
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby GER AND MIKE » Thu May 15, 2008 8:29 am

Hello Di and Sean.
Just wanted to wish ye and the family a brillent time on holiday you deserve it after all your hard work keeping us in touch with all the happenings.
Thanks and enjoy!
GER AND MIKE.
GER AND MIKE

Postby mishka05 » Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi Di thanks for the info, in 3 weeks time if you see someone sat on beach staring out to sea with a bag of goodies at her feet and a camcorder glued to her

face that will be me !!!!!!!!!! :lol

Have a great W.E
julie
mishka05

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 16, 2008 6:40 am

Good morning all from yet another sunny day in Elenite.
Well we had the dolphins again yesterday, it seems they are out and about around 10am now, there were lots of them, and were around for over an hour. The only tip I can give on the dolphin watch, is. When the sea is flat calm and like a mill pond, they seem to be there. So all is well here in Elenite, our pool already, did not do my dip yesterday, will go for it today. Were are hoping to do a big BBQ on the beach today with our dear friends and family. So hope you all have a good weekend, I will be thinking of you all when looking at the dolphins and having a glass of Merlot ! :D
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Fri May 16, 2008 10:53 am

Hope you have a lovely weekend with your family and friends - I bet it's great having people around after being out there all winter.

Enjoy the BBQ and your good friend Merlot :lol:

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 19, 2008 6:09 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
The weekend was fantastic, friends, family, lots of sunshine. Dolphins still out and about. Even managed to brave the pools and got lots of swimming in. It has been great seeing everyone. Sunny beach really buzzing now. It really does take some getting use to now with all the people around, but loving it. Work continues on Taliana, the beach front area coming on well. Paradise beach busy, all sunbeds out. Bulgaria seemed to have got busy overnight, its great.
Have a good day all,
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 20, 2008 6:30 am

Good morning all from a sunny and warm Elenite.
Well we have been lucky with the weather, pure sunshine everyday. Temperatures are hot. All very busy now on Messambria, new arrivals last night and this morning. Dolphins were out very early this morning, really is a nice sight to wake up to. Zornitsa sands continue preparing for opening. Taliana pool tiles arrived, most windows are in, working very hard to get it finished. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby heather&chris » Tue May 20, 2008 8:46 am

Hi Di ans Sean,
Just to say a big thanks for keeping us updated. We shall be over in June and can't wait. It's been great listening to you through the winter months. Thanks again,
Heather and Chris :)
heather&chris

Postby Di & Sean » Wed May 21, 2008 7:26 am

Good morning all from another hot day in Elenite.
Went up to Sunny beach to see the family, all bars are rocking, more and more people. Most bars doing live music, everyone enjoying their holidays. Its great. Nice to get back to Elenite though for the peace of it all. Woke up and already kiddies playing in the pool, laughing and happy. This is what life is all about. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu May 22, 2008 5:34 am

Good morning all from a thundery Elenite.
Had thunder and lightening overnight, just rumbling in the background this morning. My word was it hot yesterday, so at least it will clear the air. Well my nerves are in tatters this morning ! I hate penalty shoot outs, and wow was this nail biting. But well done Man Utd. Hope you all enjoyed the game too. The dolphins are still out there, had not seen for a couple of days and was getting a bit concerned, but low and behold we saw them yesterday early evening, and they were out at 7am this morning, phew thought they had gone. Have a great day and hope all you Man U fans are nursing your hangovers ! it was worth it.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 23, 2008 6:59 am

Good morning all from another sunny day in Elenite
It was another hot one yesterday, plenty of dipping in the pool to cool off. The dolphins were out most of the day, life just keeps getting better. Restaurant at Mfb all getting ready, open any day now. Zornitsa sands all looking good and ready. The beach shack next to Mfb, the floor now in. Building work continues on Taliana, working late but not through the night as much. Had a small thunder storm again late evening, we were down in Sunny beach with the family, we just had to get into a nice bar with music, so we did not hear a thing ! by the time our taxi came, it had passed. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 am

Good news that the dolphins are still around - just hope that you're not stealing all their time and that they'll still be there in June!
I take it the foreman/manager on Taliana site has definitely conceded that he will not be ready by mid-June?! Even working through the night, which does seem to have speeded the process up a bit, there still seems to be an awful lot left to do!
Has the photographer gone on strike? Tell Sean to stop sunbathing and get taking some pics!! :lol: :lol:
Thanks for all the hard work you both put into these updates - it really is appreciated by lots of people.

Have a great weekend

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Good afternoon all,
Thank you for letting me know Alison, we have updated the photo's but it seems we have a problem with our web host. I will get on to them straight away. big apologies to all. Oh I cannot believe it, be right back.

Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi all,
Phew, problem all sorted, enjoy the pictures. Once again very sorry for the delay.
Have a gread Bank holiday weekend.

Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL