Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby ASK » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:47 am

Am getting withdrawal sypmtoms Di - where are you?!! :lol: I bet you're getting yourself ready for the big part on Saturday aren't you???

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:31 am

Good morning all from a warm sunny Elenite,
Well where did the weekend go, hope you all had a good one. We had a smashing weekend, the Fort Noks opening party was brill. Very busy, good music, lots to eat and drink, and fire works were abb fabb. It was an amazing fire work display and everyone enjoyed the evening. THANK YOU FORT NOKS. We went off to Goritsa yesterday to see the family and pups, it was so so hot, we stayed for a couple of hours and came back to the pool to chill out. Well today is Mums last day, 5 weeks have gone so quick, she will be missed, but a great time she has had and will miss us all too. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby dougelliott » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi Di and Sean
Tell your mum to have a safe flight home - really nice to meet her. Hope to see her again next year.
Glad the party went well. We at last have a bit of sun here today in Wales!!
Love Jane and Doug xxx
dougelliott

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:00 am

Good morning all from a warm and sunny Elenite,
So it is very quiet around here this morning, Mum has just landed in Manchester. She had a great time over here and loves Bulgaria. She says good bye to all that met her, and looks forward to seeing you all again soon. We had a lovely day yesterday, it was very hot so a stroll along the beach to cool off, followed by a couple bottles of champers, well it was her last day and we had to give her a good send off !! Back to reality for me now, have to do all my own chores, but it was great to get spoilt and I enjoyed every minute. A bit sad this morning, but another good chance to crack open the Merlot tonight. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:07 am

Afternoon all,
Very hot here, staying in the shade today. Mum home safe, so feeling better now. Just updated the web site with the photo's of the opening party at Nessebar Fort. Enjoy and have a great day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

Glad your mum home safe & well. Thanks for the party pics - looks like it was a great night! One day, we'll manage to be in BG for a FN party!!

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 am

Good morning all from a cooler Elenite,
Got woken up early hours with a big clap of thunder, nearly shot out of bed, it was so loud and over head. Had a little rain, so a lot cooler today, with a few clouds. Looks set to brighten up later. Very hot indeed yesterday, could not go in the sun at all. Still very very busy here on Messambria. It is great to have the pool to cool down. Have not see our dear dolphins for a while now. Nfc very busy too, and there was a few sore heads on Sunday after the party. But everyone had a great time. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby jill2111 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:25 am

Hi You Two

Here we are back in Yorkshire, it was nice meeting you both (and your mum) :D
Thanks to Sean for showing us the apartment, were still talking about it, I will contact you via your website regarding contacting the owners. :wink:
Dougi set off to work this morning with a face like Thunder :( I'm not back till Monday :wink:

Speak Soon, Wish We Were There, My face is Still Red Love Jill & Dougi X
jill2111

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 am

Good morning all from a windy Elenite,
Sun is out but it is a bit blowy, so nice and cool at the moment, a good washing day as my Mum would have said ! So back to normal now, getting over mum not being here. Looked at some flight prices for Sept/Oct, so expensive, will try a bit later on as I know mum wants to come back. Walked along the beach up to Panorama yesterday evening, very busy there and had a lovely meal in the restaurant. A little stroll back and chilled out at home. The sea is a bit choppy too this morning, a rough trip to Nessebar if any one gets on the boat. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby mirador » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:32 am

Hi

Thanks for advise on our safe yesterday

Is the weather due to improve or is my daughter and friends in for some not so good weather ? They fly early am and arrive in Bourgas for 6 am so should be at Panorama for 8is all being well.....
MIrador
mirador

Postby Annette & Gordon » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi Mirador.
This is the link to the BBC weather forecast for the next 5 days:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=4123

Looks like a little on the showery side. Still very hot though. Annette
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Postby mirador » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Thanks as long as they come back tanned !!!
MIrador
mirador

Postby jax11ard » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi may be of some interest, I use this link for the weather it's a bit closer to home :

http://www.thomson.co.uk/holiday-weathe ... -vlas.html

Richard
jax11ard

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Well we were promised rain, but not seen any as yet. Yesterday a little cloudy but still very hot. Today not a cloud in sight. Had a walk up the beach to Zornitsa early evening, chilled out for an hour there, walked back up past Robinson's bar, coming along nicely. They called us in for a beer, we sat and chatted. The are hoping to have it complete and ready for the weekend. Yippee ! As soon as we know for definate, we will let you know when the opening party is, and hope to see you all there. Have a good day and a great weekend.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 am

Good morning all from a cloudy Elenite,
Still no rain, but a little cloudy today. Very hot again over the weekend. Hope you all had a good one. Robinson's bar not open yet, looks set to be open for this weekend. We had a nice chilled weekend, I even cooked for the first time in months ! Pork chops and salad last night, then off to the pool area on Mfb and met lots of friends and we had our own pool party. It was great, just sat by the pool, looking out to sea, plenty of drinks and lots of laughs. Priceless. Oh yes and the Merlot was flowing !! Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL