Disasterous walk to beach/town

Re: Disasterous walk to beach/town

Postby June » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:23 pm

The clearing of the land just down from Fort Noks on the main road is for another development that is going to be built, but the more that is built on that side the more pressure there will be on the Municipal to either put an underpass or bridge across the road
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby greg » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi june , where they are clearing the land to build ,is it between N.F.C and the go karts .
because it is a bit of an eyesore at the moment , a bit of a rubbish tip and to build anything would improve the area.
and would i think put more pressure on the council to put a crossing. :D
greg

Postby Charlie&Elaine » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Hi

Lets hope it does put pressure on the Council, also lets hope the builders keep to the building rules like FN and don't carry on building during the summer months.
Charlie & Elaine
Charlie&Elaine

Postby Alex » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:18 am

simon and kate wrote:totally agree with you! during the day at least you can see where you are walking. The night time is very dangerous but we couldnt find a little torch anywhere!

I found a reasonably cheap rechargeable torch in Technomart which has a magnet holder (so you can stick it on your fridge), just plug it into the wall socket.
Alex
Bring on Summer!
Alex

Postby simon and kate » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:08 pm

thanks, we did write that in Jun but we went back in Aug and took a little wind up torch with us, we got it in wilkinsons.

S&K
simon and kate

Postby alan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:08 am

hi

is that Alex from our late night drink on our balcony what i can remember of it,if so how are you mate i hope your mother and you are well and hope to see you next year

if its not i do apologise

alan- dee
alan

Postby greg » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi to all , can anyone tell me if any effort has been made to sort the dirt track paths outside the complex, some street lights might be a bit helpful as well, So you have time to dive out of the way of speeding traffic.
There has been no mention by fort noks about this terrible if not deadly situation.Are we going to face another season of misery trying to get across that road. All NFC owners need to make a stand about this otherwise nothing will get done, and we will all suffer with our rentals because of it. ADMIN can you read this topic , i think we the owners deserve some response and explanation. :(
greg

Postby June » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 am

Hi Greg, Sorry no paths or street lights yet along the road.
BIB Services The complete service
June

Postby Garyjs » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 am

Once all of the apartment owners start paying council tax surely some of this cash could & sholud be spent on a crossing ,lighting, paths etc to improve safety near the main road.

If nothing is done, the ownres (US) need to get together & say sort it or we will withhold council tax payments until it is.

As we also pay maintanece fees to Fortnoks maybe a little of that could be used, maybe Fortnoks & the council could split the bill.

I will start a fresh post

Gary
Garyjs

Postby greg » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:01 pm

I agree gary with everything you say, If every owner on the copmplex starting NOW sends an email to ADMIN or the main office in Sofia demanding some explanation or even some hope , then things might start moving forward, but nobody seems to want to pursue the matter. How can we in the future try to rent our apartments out ,when the first thing people see are dirt tracks and speeding builders lorries. People on holiday dont want to walk down those side streets in the dark for fear of something happening to them, for some people on the forum to say well ill just take a torch is wrong.
We need to complain in numbers.
greg

Postby BWFC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 pm

garyjs - i dont know where you have been regarding this now we are goin to start paying council tax we should withhold it if everyone had paid it in the first place they might have done the lighting and footpaths
BWFC

Postby greg » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:43 pm

At the moment with the recession ,every body will know that the cost of living in spain etc with the value of the euro, that holidays to these popular countries are on the decline, because it is now so expensive to go there.
Eastern europe has now become , more tempting because of value for money,making it good for all NFC owners and others with rentals. But how can you attract custom, when the first thing they see are the dirt tracks,dust and speeding lorries.
Im sure that after a night out walking into town, if you make it, covered in sludge and your holiday clothes ruined that they are going to recomend your apartment and holiday to anybody. you will be lucky to see them again.
Not only are we the owners going to lose out ,but cant FORTNOKS also see that they too will lose out as well until somebody does something about it.
greg

Postby Garyjs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

Just for the record, I do not care about rental income as I will not be letting my apartment, So i am not posting to attempt to help create some financial gain, I just value life.

There are going to be hundreds of people crossing that road to both complexes day & night during the summer season, & remember, people are out drinking & they drive on the right.

If nothing is done by the time of the 1st fatality, & trust me without a crossing we won't be waiting too long, people in authority, plus grieving friends & family will read these posts, & say, "Why did no one listen"

And I for one can hold my head high & say, "Well I tried"

And it's all recorded here, dates & times of posts.

Q. How many children does a safe crossing cost?

Gary
Garyjs

Postby BRY357 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:43 pm

I couldnt have said it any better myself Gary you are so right but what can we do no one seems to listen i have emailed FN lots of time with no response and where is the ADMIN response?
BRY357

Postby SUNNYMAN » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:13 pm

I VISITED HOLIDAY FORT GOLF CLUB 10 DAYS AGO.
I ASKED A GIRL THAT WILL DO THE MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPLEX IN THE FUTURE ABOUT
IF THEY WILL BILD A BRIDGE OR SOMETHING ELSE TO COME TO THE OTHER SIDE.
SHE ANSWERED ME THAT THE LAW OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF NESSEBAR DOESN'T ALLOW
IT BECAUSE IT'S THE MAIN STREET.
I DON'T HAVE IDEA ABOUT BULGARIAN LAWS BUT I'M SURE IF THE OWNERS COULD ORGANIZE
SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR EXAMPLE A PAPER WITH THE SIGNS OF THE OWNERS AND WOULD
SEND IT TO THE MUNICIPALITY SOMETHING COULD CHANGE.
IF SOMEBODY HAS IDEAS OR KNOWS ABOUT BULGARIAN LAWS PLEASE WRITE IT HERE.
THERE IS SURE A LAW FOR THE SAFETY OF THE OWNERS.
BYE
SUNNYMAN
SUNNYMAN

PreviousNext

Return to NESSEBAR FORT CLUB / NESSEBAR FORT GOLF CLUB