Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 am

Good morning all from a hot and sunny Elenite,
Yep another hot one in store, phew ! up early again to try and get things done. Yesterday at Nfc there was a lovely breeze, back to Elenite and no breeze. Had a wonderful meal at Robinzon's, the mackeral is to die for. Yummy. They continue to do small works on Robinzon's, extending area's and small changes, looking good. Pictures to follow, also daily photo's to continue end of season. We are looking forward to updating you all over the winter period, looks set to be lots of changes again around here. Watch this space. Love to see everyone who is here in September, be sure to catch us in Robo's !! Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 am

Good morning all from a Sunny Elenite,
Yes still hot around here and set for another hot one today, no breeze what so ever ! up early to get things done, then to chill in the pool later. Had an evening up at Robo's for a change ! but it is nice down there, just looking out to sea and the whole view of Nessebar and sunny beach. Got on the champers and had a lovely evening. Have a great weekend all, will update you with our adventures.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Happy Bank Holiday to you all, hope you all have a nice day. Back to the grind for us ! Had a lovely hot weekend here, far too hot no breeze. Very windy last night, a little cooler today and a breeze, lovely. Saturday was really hot and my only option to cool down was to chill out at Robinzon's with champers and mackeral ! coming a bit of a habit, but not long left now till it will be cold, so hot stews and merlot on the go. Well I finally took the plundge, and did it ? I went down the slide at Nfc, oh yes I did. It was a moment of madness, it was so fast, my stomach turned over but it was good fun and enjoyable. We took the crowd from Nfc up to Medevo last night to the restaurant Crystal. We sat in the gardens, had a lovely meal and drinks were flowing. It is a little quaint place and a must if you are in the area. Had a night cap back at Nfc, then taxi home. A smashing weekend had. Hope you all enjoyed yours. Have a great day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 am

Good morning all from a hot and sunny Elenite,
Phew, it just keeps getting hotter. Had a lovely breeze yesterday for a while, then hot hot hot. Everywhere seems to be busy, although now school's are due back, not as many children around. Where did the summer go ? it has flown over here. We took advantage of the Bank holiday ( well I did ! ) and had a nice afternoon down at Robinzon's. Hubby joined later, then back home to chill. NOT ! a phone call from some friends that had just arrived, so we found ourself in a taxi off to the marina at St Vlas. Yet another good evening had. We noticed yesterday that some small works have started on Robinson's complex, and Taliana still continue with furnishings and final touches. Still along way to go yet. Keep you posted. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:27 am

What can I say, but it just gets better ! had a stoll up to Robinzon's, had food and drinks, lovely company and a good old chin wag ! Then low and behold, DOLPHINS.....yes they are back. I could not believe it. It was just perfect to see them again. Made my day. Still nice and hot here, a little cooler yesterday evening. Woke up at 5am to find myself looking for the duvet as I was cold !! Not a cloud in site this morning, lovely calm sea and I will spend the day on dolphin watch, what a life :wink: Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 am

Great news about the dolphins Di - just in time for us coming back out :D

Hopefully catch up with you this time round!

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi Alison,
It is great news the dolphins are back, look forward to meeting up. You can catch us in Robinzon's at tea time.(5 ish) It will be a nice walk along the beach for you, where you can also dolphin watch too. :wink: If you do not see the dolphins, I will buy you a beer, if you do see them, you can shout the round in. Deal ?
Take care and see you soon.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby ASK » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:42 pm

It's a deal Di :D

See you soon,

Alison
ASK

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 am

Good monring all from a hot and sunny Elenite,
Yesterday was another hot one, today much the same. Not much breeze again. Temperature's are cooling down but it is still very warm. Had a walk up the beech to watch the sun go down and a nice cool beer at Robinzon's. It was very quiet last night, not many people about at all. So home for an early night. Messambria still busy, but has got quieter. Kept looking for the dolphins, but not had sighting since the other night, so Alison, the drinks might be on me !! Will keep looking and let you know. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:57 am

Another hot one yesterday, it did not even cool down in the evening. A hot one in store for today. Off out early whilst it feels a little cooler. Nfc not as busy this week, but still plenty of people. Seems there are lots coming out again soon, so will be nice to catch up with everyone again. Had some of the tasty mackeral at Robinzon's for tea last night, yummy. The sea was a little lively, just so calming listening to the waves. So another weekend up on us, do not know what is in store for us just yet, but will let you know the outcome Monday. Have a great weekend everyone.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
A lot cooler too this morning, but clouds are blowing over. A good weekend had here, very hot. Met up with some friends at Robinzon's had a lovely evening. Lots of fire works going off in Nessebar, a wonderful view from where we were sat. Work continues on Taliana, should be ready this month, but a long way off yet. So hope you all had a good weekend, and have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 am

Good morning all from a cooler Elenite,
A little cloudy again this morning, and much cooler. Yesterday still hot when the clouds cleared, so today should be much the same. Messambria really quiet now, a few people still around, but getting fewer by the day. No dolphins since the other night, Alison (ASK) came to Robinzon's to do our dolphin watch, but we never saw any, so I owe her a drink !! but fun watching out for them. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 am

Good morning all from a cooler but sunny Elenite,
Cloudy yesterday and around 5 clock, looked like we were in for a storm. We had around 3 drops of rain, then it passed and the sun was beaming. Although it seems cooler, temperature yesterday was 32 degrees ! We had quite a few new arrivals yesterday on Mfb, so we could be in for a busy September, lets hope so. We have heard lots of owners saying they would love to get over for some of the winter period, which for us is great news. It will be great to have more company at this time. It might be cold and quiet, but definately worth a visit. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 am

Not a cloud in site this morning, so in for another hot one. All is well here, had a lovely sun set yesterday evening, lovely red sky. Lots of Bulgarians out and about yesterday at Robinzon's, seemed like some form of holiday or party, all dressed up, eating and drinking with all the family. Nice calm sea this morning, had been a little choppy over the last few days, the Nessebar boat could not dock at the pier. It looked like it was going to tip over several times, but then decided to go back to Nessebar. Would not like to have been on the boat for sure. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:01 am

Good morning all from a clear blue sky Elenite,
Yesterday turned out to be very hot and sunny, today clear sky and in for another hot one. A big cruise ship just passing the bay on its way to Nessebar. Had a stroll to Robinzon's yesterday tea time, quite a crowd of us, having a chat and a laugh. Lovely sun set and a cool breeze. I was surprised with a lovely sea bass for tea, it was delicious. Well another weekend up on us, hope you all have a good one.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL