Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 am

Good morning all from a cloudy Elenite,
A little breezy too this morning, looks possible for some rain. Good news though, I saw the dolphins yesterday :D just swirling around in the bay. Lovely, it made my day. Had a trip to the new Carrfour, yes it is big and grand and lots of nice shops, but I do think it was quite expensive for some things. Sharwoods curry range, you are talking over 3 pound a jar. So will stick to making my own. The place was still packed though, still worth a visit. Work continues on the Sea eye , not as many workers about on Taliana at the moment, so maybe ready for the opening soon. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 am

Good morning all from a cloudy Elenite,
Well the rain held off yesterday, my word was it windy. Very windy indeed, the big oak looked like it was going to take off, the sea was very rough. No wind this morning, the sea still abit choppy, waves crashing. Plenty of concrete trucks up and down at the Sea eye yesterday, trucks should be stopping soon. Packo's is now officially open for business, work continues on Robinson's bar. Traffic in Sunny beach on the increase, so its all go around here. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 am

Good morning all from a clear blue sky Elenite,
Lovely and sunny yesterday afternoon, the wind got up again and the sea was crashing. Ten big ships in the bay, slowly moving away this morning, sea much calmer today. The Sea eye is up to five floors at the moment, work continues. There is a new bar being built next to the fish place on Paradise beach. Robinson's is coming along, with the columns and first slab fix this weekend. Royal park still busy as ever, water slides being cleaned and prepared. So Friday again, where did the week go, off to Paco's tonight to start the weekend. Have a great weekend all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:45 am

Good morning all from a rainy Elenite,
The weather has taken a turn, leaving us with chilly temperature's and April showers this morning. Had some sunshine over the weekend, but not as warm. The dolphins were out and about at the weekend, just spotted them this morning too from the balcony. Taliana pool bar, now complete, just needs stocking up. Shop on Pfb getting stocked up. Restaurant on Nfc getting prepared, also the shop on Hgf getting stocked up. Work continues on Robinzon's bar, more concrete being poured today. Hope you all had a great weekend, have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Sun shining, birds singing and the dolphins are out, a lovely way to start the day. Yesterday's rain stopped early morning, glorious sunshine by the afternoon. Today looks set for a hot one. The dolphins are jumping right now as I type, priceless. Robinzon's bar is flying up, first floor slab poured yesterday, columns going up for the roof today. The beach area from Messambria up to Robinzon's has all been cleared. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Lovely sunshine again yesterday, very warm indeed. Once the cloud clears this morning, set for another sunny warm day. Dolphins are out and a lovely calm sea. Went to Bourgas yesterday, they have a big flower show on in the park, very interesting and worth a visit, it is there until 2nd May. Robinzon's first floor columns were up and poured yesterday, it is moving very fast. Lots of little bars now opening in Sunny beach and Nessebar area's. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Ps: We are looking for a long term rental on a studio apt, Nfc or Hfg, if anyone is interested in renting, please email for further details.
Many thanks.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 am

Lots of sunshine yesterday, clouded over late afternoon, rain forecast for today, but no sign of any just yet, lovely blue sky and nice calm sea. Every where now busy cleaning up in St Vlas and Sunny beach. Most hotels doing final touches and getting ready for opening. Robinzon's top floor slab getting poured today. Taliana have put a break water out in the bay, also preparing the pool and beach area. Paving being done at the front of Taliana and a big clean up going on. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 01, 2009 6:03 am

A really hot day yesterday, a little shower in the afternoon. Nice blue sky again this morning with calm sea. The dolphins were out yesterday afternoon, up at Panorama, quite a few of them jumping around. We have a holiday here, starting today and goes on until 6th May. Lots of party's going on in the villages and towns celebrating May day. So hope to join in the fun later today and this evening. :D All the gardener's were out on Mfb yesterday, the green areas getting a trim. More trees and plants going in at Hgf. The restaurant on Nfc should be opening any day now, just getting ready. Well hope you all have a great weekend. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby gill1962 » Sat May 02, 2009 12:31 pm

great reading all your updates, great way of keeping up to date with what is going on over there.regarding the land at the side of marina veiw, according to fortnoks office on panorama, they think it is going to be an apart/hotel?.
gill1962

Postby Di & Sean » Tue May 05, 2009 6:59 am

Sincere appologies for no update yesterday. This was due to our internet being down since Sunday and finally got back online yesterday evening. So a great weekend had, weather was a little mixed and quite chilly. St Vlas day on Saturday, lots of stalls up, a live band in the centre and a wonderful fire works deplay to finish it off. A lovely day had. Although a holiday over here, everyone seemed to be working, building work continued, shops and bars all open. Wednesday is Pomorie day, this is another big party day and worth a visit. Dolphins were out over the weekend, lots of people around at the moment. Nfc bar opened Saturday, Sunny beach getting busy by the day. Hope you all had a great weekend. Have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby TFIDave » Thu May 07, 2009 1:46 am

Hello Di, I was expecting to see you during my visit to NFC, for that chat, anyway, I would like to say many thanks to Sean for building a breakfast bar in my apartment that I cant use! that was very useful! I have purchased 4 stools that only just fit underneath and when you sit on them the breakfast bar is too low to use!

Any suggestions? or do I need to get a professional company in?
TFIDave

Postby julie » Thu May 07, 2009 6:05 am

Hi TFI Dave
Couldn't you have e mailed Di and Sean privately instead of posting this on an open forum I'm sure Sean would have sorted out any issues you have as he has done work for me and I found them to be more than helpful.
Have a good day
Julie
julie

Postby Di & Sean » Thu May 07, 2009 7:10 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Very hot yesterday and a great day had at Pomorie. Lots of people, stalls, fair ground, everyone out having fun. Great food and plenty of bars set up, a really good festival day. Followed by a lovely meal in Sunny beach on the way home. No update again yesterday, still having a few problems with the computer. So although a little cloudy this morning, temperature very warm, the dolphins are out, lovely calm sea. Holiday over now, everything back to normal. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby littlebush » Thu May 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi
I'm interested in your daily postings!
Where is robinzons bar? is it up Elenite end? on th beach or anywhere near Pakos?

And any ideas on what theyre building near Marina View? restaurant/bar/hotel...?

Cheers
littlebush

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 am

Looks set for a warm and sunny day, not a cloud in sight, nice calm sea, just a waiting the early morning dolphins. Littlebush, Robinzons bar is up in Elenite, right on the beach, set in between the two new complex's Taliana and Robinsons. The building work next to Marina view, we have heard it will be apartments, we will keep you updated if we hear more. The bar is in prep on Mfb, table and chairs out and getting inside ready. More concrete being poured on Robinzon's most of yesterday. It is coming along a treat. :D Hope you all have a great weekend, have a good day.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL