Another day in Paradise

Share information and opinions even not related with a particular development.

Re: Another day in Paradise

Postby Di & Sean » Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite.
Clear blue sky, calm sea and dolphins, set for another hot one. Very hot again yesterday, temperature's reaching 35 degrees. Not complaining though, great to have hot sunny weather and a good excuse to have a beer at Robinson's to cool down. :wink: A busy night again at Robinson's with great food and company. Gardener's in full swing this morning on Mfb, green area's and pools looking good. Weekend upon us, mmm what to do ? weather permitting, I think a few drinks at Robinson's, cooling down and hope to chance a swim in the sea/pool at some stage. Hope you all have a great weekend, have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Marcus » Sat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Di.

I have sent you a PM on tuesday did you get it?

Marcus.
Marcus

Postby Di & Sean » Sat May 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi Marcus,
Yes I emailed you straight away. If you have not got it, then please get in touch.
Speak soon.
Last edited by Di & Sean on Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Marcus » Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Di.

I received your reply and sent you a further message, i will resend now please let me know that you have got it.

Regards, Marc.
Marcus

Postby Di & Sean » Mon May 31, 2010 6:41 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite.
Hope you all had a good weekend and have a good Bank Holiday today. A great weekend had here, starting with the opening party at Robinson's on Saturday. The priest came to bless the bar, which was a lovely blessing, followed by singing, dancing and drinks into the early hours. Weather over the weekend was again very mixed. Plenty of thunder, lightening and rain. Down pours at times, but also plenty of sunshine and very hot. Today overcast and much cooler. I think I can hear a rumble of thunder now as I type. Dolphins were out also over the weekend too. Off to Nfc today to catch up with friends, getting busy there now.
Marcus, yes got your message.
Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby jenny » Mon May 31, 2010 1:20 pm

hi ive just arrived back this morning to a little cooler and cloudy uk. i walked along the beach on friday up to robinsons bar and it was like a building site and i didnt think it would be open at least till this week. looks like i missed a good night :(
jenny

Postby Di & Sean » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 am

Good morning all from a little cloudy Elenite,
Brilliant sunshine and hot yesterday, but wow what a thunder storm we got around 3pm. It soon passed and cleared, how unfortunate that I was at Robinson's at the time and could not leave till the storm passed. :wink: Then it was off to Sunny beach for the opening of the Aerodium. A new place by the go carts by Nfc. It is a vertical wind tunnel and you fly into the air. They put on a great display, fireworks, drinks and food. Worth a trip if you are a high flyer, not for me, I like my feet firmly on the ground. :) Today weather a little cooler and overcast. Hopefully no more thunderstorms. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 am

Good morning all from a cloudy Elenite,
Overcast and warm yesterday, followed by another huge thunder storm. Heavy rain and thunder continued through the night. Rain finally stopped this morning, leaving cool temperature's, very cloudy and possible more rain. On a good note the dolphins are out and about this morning. :) A few more arrivals on Mfb and getting a little busier here in Elenite. Life guard now on duty at Mfb. Just need some sunshine, so we can get in the pool. Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 am

Good morning all from a sunny Elenite,
Looks like we are in for a warm and sunny day, clear blue sky, calm sea and no wind. Yesterday sunny and warm, then a storm came over, but quickly passed. I have never known so many storms in one week, especially this time of year. No update yesterday, sorry. Internet failure. All up and running again, fingers crossed. Had a late lunch at Robinson's yesterday, cannot fault the food. Dolphins were out in force and I could not believe how close they came to shore, unbelievable and priceless. Thought they were popping in to the bar for a drink at one stage. :lol: Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby Di & Sean » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 am

Mixed weather over the weekend, warm, sunny, cold and rain. Today looks promising, with the sun coming up, a few passing clouds and a lovely calm sea. Dolphins were out over the weekend. Had an invite up at the fish restaurant on Friday, a little gathering before the opening, which was opened on Saturday. This is the white house on Paradise beach. All new renovations and new owner this year. Bar / Restaurant now open on Mfb, although still very quiet, hope to pick up this week, lots of arrivals. Hope you all had a good weekend. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby pbrad40 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Just returned from my appartment on hgfc after furnishing my appartment and signing notary which went very well , I would like to thank sean and di , sawonservices , for the fitting of my kitchen and walkin wardrobes the quality of the work is very high class , top job sean , cant wait to see the other furniture you are making soon , anyone who wants work done on their appartments look no further , thanks sawonservices .
pbrad40

Postby Annette & Gordon » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am

Just returned from a fab 2 weeks, although weather very unsettled. Have never experienced so many storms in a 2 week period :shock: Anyway - Di, you'll be pleased to know that we also saw the dolphins almost every day :D At one stage, whilst we were sitting on Marina View fishing pier, the dolphins were about 50 yards away, max! We could almost touch them. Felt like jumping in to play but then that would have spoilt the sparkly, so thought better of it :lol: Great to share a beer with Di, Sean and gang at Robinsons. Very impressed with new premises and food, I must say. See you very soon we hope. Annette
Annette & Gordon
Annette & Gordon

Postby Di & Sean » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 am

A few clouds this morning, sun coming out and a calm sea. Weather still a little mixed, very hot one minute, then clouds. Temperatures are warm. Things are getting slightly busier now, lots of people on the beach yesterday afternoon. Annette, not seen the dolphins for 2 days, did you take them ? Great catching up, look forward to next time.
Nfc looking busy, Hfc still quiet, Mbf a few more arrivals. I think it will all start happening when the football starts. Not long now for all you footy fans. :) Have a good day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

Postby panorama » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi Di and Sean,
We have sent you a pm.
Cheers.
panorama

Postby Di & Sean » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 am

Good afternoon all from a very hot and sunny Elenite.
So hot yesterday and today the same, hot hot hot. Lovely calm sea, no wind and lots of sunshine and dolphins. Who could ask for more. So start of the footy, TV goinig up now in Robinson's, first game tonight. Getting busier now here in Elenite, Mfb lots of children playing in the pool, so great to see it getting in the holiday mode. Had another great evening at Robinson's, great food, drink and company. No doubt we will be there for the opening of the world cup today. Just off to get me flags and t shirts. Have a great day all.
Chow for now.
Sean
Di & Sean

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL